• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

JAAM

Hall of Famer

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I have a Jamaican friend that makes a killer "room punch". He uses Jamaican overproof rum, Jamaican strawberry syrup, honey, and fresh limes/lemons. It'll sneak up on you. lol

Rum punch and carrot juice. Love em. Didn't know you all had some culture around here

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Jim to the raiders.

Bring back GRo to be his OC.

Cut carr. Start Mariota.

Victory.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Jim to the raiders.

Bring back GRo to be his OC.

Cut carr. Start Mariota.

Victory.

This is the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rossihunter2

Staff Member
It's interesting that we haven't had Harbaugh's end of season press conference yet - normally happens fairly quickly after the season ends

I know zrebiec said that Harbs had a personal day (or something) last week and they were doing their personnel meetings at the end of the week (like exit interviews etc.) but it's odd that we still haven't even got word of when the end of season presser is going to happen yet

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Other thing worth noting - sounds like the ravens "summit" at one of bisciotti's places (normally orlando i think) is happening this weekend

maybe they arent doing the harbs end of season presser because they'll do a state of the ravens presser like they've done in the past???

who knows

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Other thing worth noting - sounds like the ravens "summit" at one of bisciotti's places (normally orlando i think) is happening this weekend

maybe they arent doing the harbs end of season presser because they'll do a state of the ravens presser like they've done in the past???

who knows
They just gotta announce Roman's immediate departure.