• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I absolutely love the Harbaugh fan club here. It’s cute. I really, truly do. Spoken in the best non-Iron Man lingo I could find. Except, really this thing is really really cute. Just like Tony Stark would say as he’s trying to save the team from mediocre bullshit

Simba

Staff Member
I absolutely love the Harbaugh fan club here. It’s cute. I really, truly do. Spoken in the best non-Iron Man lingo I could find. Except, really this thing is really really cute. Just like Tony Stark would say as he’s trying to save the team from mediocre bullshit

I absolutely love the Harbaugh hate club here. It’s cute. I really, truly do. Spoken in the best non-Iron Man lingo I could find. Except, really this thing is really really cute. Just like Tony Stark would say as he’s trying to save the team from mediocre bullshit

JO_75

Hall of Famer

for those who were thinking there might be any potential for harbs on a lame duck year... well that's over lol

Yeah Harbs has earned the right to coach here for however long he wants to be our coach. Players play hard for him no matter how tough things get, and until we reach the point players are quitting on him, then we can say he needs to go.

Sucks this means we are keeping Roman but Lamar was on track for a good year passing before the injuries. The thinking has to be fixing the OL will solve most of our offensive problems.

Nurps

MVP

Soooooo, basically all of us? Minus an outlier or two I think we alll know that we have a good thing in Harbs as a coach. Is he perfect? No. Is he a great coach? Absolutely.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
I absolutely love the Harbaugh hate club here. It’s cute. I really, truly do. Spoken in the best non-Iron Man lingo I could find. Except, really this thing is really really cute. Just like Tony Stark would say as he’s trying to save the team from mediocre bullshit

You’re great. I hereby give you absolute rights to my moderator position. This is my rightful resignation. Just as with it would be under the Marvel Civil War movie. I believe one thing, with others, and you believe another, with the powers that be

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
And I’ll keep everyone on great reputation. Because I’m glad y’all stand for something.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
100k? Please elaborate. I have a small amount in bitcoin for fun but if that’s true I’m about to add some additional funds man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
supply and demand issues will only see it go up. I've been investing in BTC for a few years now and have a cousin who has been investing for 10 years. You are going to have these ups and downs in crypto as it's a very volatile asset but the more and more mainstream it becomes with more and more companies taking into their books, it will go up in price.

I tend to buy BTC and ETH twice a month and I wouldn't be surprised if the market cap of ETH pases BTC at some point this year. I'm talking market cap, not price and I could see ETH at around 10k by the end of the summer.

I don't worry about the price of BTC and ETH. I'm only buying them and currently not selling them. I take this as an opportunity to buy more at a fantastic price. I feel the same way about stocks that are down right now. Millionaires are made when the stocks are down like this as long as they buy these huge dips. That's how millionaires are made.

FYI, I am a Fiduciary Investment Advisor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ten more years of hurrah hurrah football with maybe one or two playoff wins sprinkled in to keep him buddy buddy with the owner

“ the thing about special teams and football in general. Sometimes you eat the bear and sometimes the bear eats you”

~John Harbaugh

Nurps

MVP
supply and demand issues will only see it go up. I've been investing in BTC for a few years now and have a cousin who has been investing for 10 years. You are going to have these ups and downs in crypto as it's a very volatile asset but the more and more mainstream it becomes with more and more companies taking into their books, it will go up in price.

I tend to buy BTC and ETH twice a month and I wouldn't be surprised if the market cap of ETH pases BTC at some point this year. I'm talking market cap, not price and I could see ETH at around 10k by the end of the summer.

I just bought more of both the other day after the tanking it did the past week or so.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

Come on you guys stop fighting , the real enemy is still out there. Roman

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
You’re great. I hereby give you absolute rights to my moderator position. This is my rightful resignation. Just as with it would be under the Marvel Civil War movie. I believe one thing, with others, and you believe another, with the powers that be
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f4e32536d556365633779654e45513d3d2d3532363330373631382e313530643161303739656236623733373237373131363331323634352e676966

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

I don't worry about the price of BTC and ETH. I'm only buying them and currently not selling them. I take this as an opportunity to buy more at a fantastic price. I feel the same way about stocks that are down right now. Millionaires are made when the stocks are down like this as long as they buy these huge dips. That's how millionaires are made.

I love it , great info. I wish I had thrown some more into BTC sooner. Glad we got one knowledgeable financial guy in the group. I don’t have the time or knowledge to keep up with the day trading crew. I just throw 15% of my base pay into my military TSP and keep going. Invest a little more on the side through RobinHood for fun as well.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Roman would be perfect for the Saints! Not sure why - but just know it!

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
BRIAN FLORES AS DC
SEAN PAYTON AS OC CONFIRMED

#SIIE

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST.