• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Some people on reddit are saying Boyle doesn't like Marlon lol. Thinks he's a douche. Wouldn't surprise me at all
He is a douche , but a talented douche when it comes to playing corner in the NFL

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Some people on reddit are saying Boyle doesn't like Marlon lol. Thinks he's a douche. Wouldn't surprise me at all
Tbh idk how anyone likes marlon, I couldn’t stand to be around that dude. I turned on the studio 44 with Tony Jefferson and almost immediately turned it off when he opened with “speaking of numbers, what did you think about 44?” And Tony was like awkwardly confused by this question because it’s such a stupid question and who wants to talk about a teammates jersey number in an interview?

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Tbh idk how anyone likes marlon, I couldn’t stand to be around that dude. I turned on the studio 44 with Tony Jefferson and almost immediately turned it off when he opened with “speaking of numbers, what did you think about 44?” And Tony was like awkwardly confused by this question because it’s such a stupid question and who wants to talk about a teammates jersey number in an interview?
Oh it only gets way worse from there

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Who cares what people are saying on Reddit. Yeah, he's different but so what? Unless you are referring to his Mac and cheese comment in which case, fuck that guy.
Lol we all know he says some weird shit that comes off douche, but I just saw for the first time from reddit that people are saying that douchiness is also felt by teammates

Lol we all know he says some weird shit that comes off douche, but I just saw for the first time from reddit that people are saying that douchiness is also felt by teammates
Yeah I can post the same thing about Lamar or Tucker right now. I like how he feels comfortable being who he is, you don't need to be one of the boys to be a good teammate. Like some of my best colleagues I'd never have beers with but I'd hate if they left.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
I assume in a locker room with 53 guys and sometimes 80-90 guys, many of them don't actually like each other in real life. So this wouldn't even be "news" for me.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't see anyones issue with Marlon. So he's different. Who cares
Right, but that's the point. People don't always like people that are "different". Doesn't mean they like each other or hate each other. Just means that if they weren't teammates, they may never be friends and likely wouldn't associate with each other.
I have no doubt there's personality traits across the board that are liked and not liked by teammates. No different than any other work environment.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Right, but that's the point. People don't always like people that are "different". Doesn't mean they like each other or hate each other. Just means that if they weren't teammates, they may never be friends and likely wouldn't associate with each other.
I have no doubt there's personality traits across the board that are liked and not liked by teammates. No different than any other work environment.
I absolutely understand this and agree that many people in this world don't like people that are different and it's really unfortunate.