• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bradberry signs with the Eagles. That team is winning the NFC East. They're stacked. We still need a veteran CB, Edge and WR. Hopefully, we are keeping an eye out for these positions and create enough cap space to sign some decent veterans.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
If 2006 ravens wouldve won SB that doc wouldve been crazy. Crazy ass personalities on that team.. 2000 ravens gonna be nice too though especially when ray lewis tell them that he told offense to just score 6 points and we will do the rest
That colts loss is still the most painful loss in our history. The defense was locked in and owning Peyton. Ugh we were so damn good that year

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
That colts loss is still the most painful loss in our history. The defense was locked in and owning Peyton. Ugh we were so damn good that year
That fucking colts defense just had to finally get hot in that playoff run. One of the Worst defenses in the league for years and then suddenly the 06 playoffs come around and they transform into one of the best. Peyton had a god awful postseason and that’s the year they win the ring. I remember Gary brackett absolutely owning every RB they faced in that stretch

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
damn timeout on 4th down
I don't remember the timeout on 4th down in that game. Are you talking colts 06 or patriots 08? I remember that one for sure.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
That fucking colts defense just had to finally get hot in that playoff run. One of the Worst defenses in the league for years and then suddenly the 06 playoffs come around and they transform into one of the best. Peyton had a god awful postseason and that’s the year they win the ring. I remember Gary brackett absolutely owning every RB they faced in that stretch
Fucking Bob Sanders

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

im gonna love to hate this kid for a long time lol
but if he thinks the ravens talk shit now, wait til he plays against MP lol

Peters and Judon talking shit during his rookie year probably left a lasting impression.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well, in defense of his ability to play, I think Suggs came back from an identical injury in 4-5 months and played fairly well no? These guys are built differently, I mean the NFL caliber players...

Suggs had been in the league for years before that. Won many awards before that. He wasn’t fresh off the draft.