• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Never knew of her until I googled her just now and, I mean yeah, y’all got a point lol.

Mj Acosta Ruiz is another
I can't remember who it was, but there's an NFLN sideline reporter who I didn't realize was so damn thick until this year. They messed up and caught her lower half and I had to rewind to confirm.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I can't remember who it was, but there's an NFLN sideline reporter who I didn't realize was so damn thick until this year. They messed up and caught her lower half and I had to rewind to confirm.
I know exactly what pic you’re referring to and I can’t remember the name either lmao

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
it is true, but when we know a poster better and their history vs someone coming in and immediately being a douche, well that's a lot different.
I can’t imagine living like that, your entire existence is based around supporting a former president and complaining that the leftist woke mob doesn’t like hearing your bullshit. Some people literally live to do this, it’s all they do.