• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I know everyone says “ ravens built around lamar strengths “ or what not.. but did we really? Other than roman, i feel this is just your typical ravens team of the past.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I know everyone says “ ravens built around lamar strengths “ or what not.. but did we really? Other than roman, i feel this is just your typical ravens team of the past.
this is definitely a fair statement, especially when you see the differences in his game from 2019 to last year and how he was throwing the ball in the first half of the season.

marklar

Pro Bowler
I just rewatched the 2019 Seahawks game.

Boykin makes a really nice play on a bomb on the first drive, Andrews look like mr. butterfingers most of the game. Both things seem hard to imagine knowing whar we know now.
And I can rewatch the Peters pick six maaany times still

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I just rewatched the 2019 Seahawks game.

Boykin makes a really nice play on a bomb on the first drive, Andrews look like mr. butterfingers most of the game. Both things seem hard to imagine knowing whar we know now.
And I can rewatch the Peters pick six maaany times still
There was like, what, 8 or 9 drops in that game by our pass catchers? Fucking up Lamar's statline and whatnot.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Something kinda interesting. When Lamar was asked what teammate would you pick of you could only talk to one for the whole year?

He said Jaylon Moore. Jaylon is just soo funny.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think we contacted julio but he just didnt wanna play for us.. cause i refuse to believe our staff feel comfortable with duv and proche
Julio said Tampa , Indy, NO and GB were the only serious offers