• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I’ll be driving up to Jax or flying up to Cinci. Can’t do Nashville this go round.
I do miss Nashville... really enjoyed it when I went there with friends in July. Need an excuse to go back now and not wait until next season when we play the Titans in Nashville. Drive to Jacksonville wouldn't be too bad either.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I do miss Nashville... really enjoyed it when I went there with friends in July. Need an excuse to go back now and not wait until next season when we play the Titans in Nashville. Drive to Jacksonville wouldn't be too bad either.
Nashville is amazing , unfortunately I’m not aloud to go without my wife. Long story lol

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
trying to figure out if it's best to start the Giants this week since they are facing the Colts or is it best to start The Chargers instead since they are facing The Rams. This is for my fantasy team and if anyone wants to help then by all means pleaasssssse help me lol

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yes, July was my first time visiting Nashville ever and now I'm thinking about moving to Nashville, or more so outside of Nashville.
Do it man. Great people, great food, and a positive atmosphere.

Tank

Hall of Famer
trying to figure out if it's best to start the Giants this week since they are facing the Colts or is it best to start The Chargers instead since they are facing The Rams. This is for my fantasy team and if anyone wants to help then by all means pleaasssssse help me lol

Man that’s a tough choice, they both are decent plays. My gut votes G Men.

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
Yes, July was my first time visiting Nashville ever and now I'm thinking about moving to Nashville, or more so outside of Nashville.
I went there for the first time too, this past August. We took our three kids on a road trip from Pigeon Forge to Memphis, back to Nashville, and then on to Asheville, NC. Absolutely beautiful. The wife had been to Nashville before, so she took me down the strip. Loved Nudie's, but the Wild Beaver was the greatest.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Dec 30th, 2018... Ravens clinch the AFC North by defeating the Browns thus eliminating the Steelers. I remember how CBS kept cutting to the Steelers watching the game and what not, when Mosley made that interception I said, show the Steelers now lol.

Loved watching them have to cheer for the Browns just to see the defeat on their faces. Bums

That said how many truly believed we were going to get a stop? I for one didn't. It would have been 3 years in a row getting knocked out by division opponents on late game drives.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
It is luck like that that catches you off guard. Roquan and CJ will be in the probowl together #probowl2023 :DDD
What’s up dude , welcome.

Simba

Staff Member
Anybody on here actually like college football more than the NFL? I know that there are many who feel that way.

For me, it's not even close, I enjoy the NFL tremendously more
I enjoy the NFL more but that doesn't mean I don't like college. The traditions and atmosphere in college are second to none, but they struggle with length of games/clock stoppages and a huge lack of parity year over year. Would be more into it if the best teams in the country all faced each other over and over instead of the "warmup" games the big schools get.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
I enjoy the NFL more but that doesn't mean I don't like college. The traditions and atmosphere in college are second to none, but they struggle with length of games/clock stoppages and a huge lack of parity year over year. Would be more into it if the best teams in the country all faced each other over and over instead of the "warmup" games the big schools get.
Agree with all of this.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Loved watching them have to cheer for the Browns just to see the defeat on their faces. Bums

That said how many truly believed we were going to get a stop? I for one didn't. It would have been 3 years in a row getting knocked out by division opponents on late game drives.
I didn't either. Hell, I remember after the Steelers loss we both thought our season was over at 4-5. I don't think we ever went on a big winning streak in the Flacco Era.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
321938265_599819798810182_2905012355690242808_n.jpg