• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

JPPT1974

Practice Squad
That right there over in three teams making the playoffs and being at home is very rare for sure.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I've been thinking. With the draft coming up will major trades be happening when it comes to Lamar? I got a sideways eye looking at the Texans. What if the Panthers don't draft Bryce Young? Could we do a straight up deal in the #2 slot with minor compensation thrown in? Or what about if the Texans want Young and Young only? Would they draft Will Anderson there or trade out like with Colts and try to make a play for Lamar with that pick or the #12? The top half of the draft don't sleep on it man!! The draft is the only sure way to acquire Lamar without competition. If Lamar is not traded during the draft shit gonna get lit!!! Even the Dolphins will be in play then. The drama goes on..................

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I've been thinking. With the draft coming up will major trades be happening when it comes to Lamar? I got a sideways eye looking at the Texans. What if the Panthers don't draft Bryce Young? Could we do a straight up deal in the #2 slot with minor compensation thrown in? Or what about if the Texans want Young and Young only? Would they draft Will Anderson there or trade out like with Colts and try to make a play for Lamar with that pick or the #12? The top half of the draft don't sleep on it man!! The draft is the only sure way to acquire Lamar without competition. If Lamar is not traded during the draft shit gonna get lit!!! Even the Dolphins will be in play then. The drama goes on..................
We keep lamar and getting dhop

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
I've been thinking. With the draft coming up will major trades be happening when it comes to Lamar? I got a sideways eye looking at the Texans. What if the Panthers don't draft Bryce Young? Could we do a straight up deal in the #2 slot with minor compensation thrown in? Or what about if the Texans want Young and Young only? Would they draft Will Anderson there or trade out like with Colts and try to make a play for Lamar with that pick or the #12? The top half of the draft don't sleep on it man!! The draft is the only sure way to acquire Lamar without competition. If Lamar is not traded during the draft shit gonna get lit!!! Even the Dolphins will be in play then. The drama goes on.
We almost traded Lamar to the Dolphins for Tua and two firsts. So there's definitely a connection
Draft weekend will always be great no matter what...

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
We almost traded Lamar to the Dolphins for Tua and two firsts. So there's definitely a connection

What firsts do they have to give?

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
When you think about tua may actually be better than lamar.. he was a top qb for 3 weeks before his injury. That come back vs us was amazing in everyway. Tua iq is also light years ahead of lamar. We basically won the trade, two first, a better qb and not as expensive….

- us delusional fans

JAAM

Hall of Famer
When you think about tua may actually be better than lamar.. he was a top qb for 3 weeks before his injury. That come back vs us was amazing in everyway. Tua iq is also light years ahead of lamar. We basically won the trade, two first, a better qb and not as expensive….

- us delusional fans
You had me in the first half lol