• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
It bothers me that the trash Buccaneers have the same amount of super bowl wins that we have. I guess I can take solace in the fact that they’ve been around much longer, but damn we should have at least 3

Michael M.

Pro Bowler
I'm glad a happy Lamar is returning and I'm glad they drafted Zay Flowers, but the piece I think that is the most critical is the addition of Monken. It may take him a few weeks to get a feel for the strengths and weaknesses of his players, but I have high hopes that he has been the missing chess piece that's going to make this offense soar.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

Roquan thinking Super Bowl

Great point about the core of this team too

Lamar
Andrews
Stanley
Linderbaum
Humphrey
Roquan
Hamilton
Marcus Williams

Are all locked up for a significant amount of time now - if Bateman steps up or flowers is a hit, same for oweh and Ojabo

This team has studs on both sides of the ball all throughout the team - now that Lamar’s here for 5 years were set up so well for the future

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Great point about the core of this team too

Lamar
Andrews
Stanley
Linderbaum
Humphrey
Roquan
Hamilton
Marcus Williams

Are all locked up for a significant amount of time now - if Bateman steps up or flowers is a hit, same for oweh and Ojabo

This team has studs on both sides of the ball all throughout the team - now that Lamar’s here for 5 years were set up so well for the future
Exactly. The next drafts are gonna be Hella important to keep this team competing for SBs

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Exactly. The next drafts are gonna be Hella important to keep this team competing for SBs

For sure - just looking at that core and thinking that the next few years is just gonna be about retooling rather than any sort of significant roster rebuilding or reconstructing

With those guys locked in you can fill out the rest of the roster much more easily

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
For sure - just looking at that core and thinking that the next few years is just gonna be about retooling rather than any sort of significant roster rebuilding or reconstructing

With those guys locked in you can fill out the rest of the roster much more easily
Makes BPA more attainable too and thats always good

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
sad stuff. Poor little girl drowned in their pool. I’d lose my mind for sure , so terrible.