• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Simba

Staff Member
We could easily drop 2 of those games.

Fins aren't sweet and if Hill is healthy he could blow the game open.

49ers are tough

Steelers always play us tough as we struggle against them

Jags, you don't know what the fuck is showing up on sunday
And we lost to the Colts and Steelers. Dropping games doesn’t make those bad teams. They’re all certainly very winnable but none of those are a cakewalk, especially in comparison to favorable schedules other teams have.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't get this, so can you guys help me out? Seriously.

The Ravens have the Jaguars, 49ers, Dolphins, and Steelers left to play. Why do these talking heads keep saying that: "The Ravens have the hardest schedule?" The Jaguars just lost to the Clowns, the Dolphins just lost to the Titans, the Steelers lost to two 2-10 teams back-to-back in Pittsburgh and the 49ers are looking good. While it is a week-to-week league and "Any Given Sunday," I just don't see this as the, "Hardest remaining schedule." All thoughts on this are welcome. :cool:
Seeing as we're also on their schedule. I guess we are chopped liver lol. I dont buy into that schedule crap. Game by game.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

The Ravens have the Jaguars, 49ers, Dolphins, and Steelers left to play. Why do these talking heads keep saying that: "The Ravens have the hardest schedule?" The Jaguars just lost to the Clowns, the Dolphins just lost to the Titans, the Steelers lost to two 2-10 teams back-to-back in Pittsburgh and the 49ers are looking good. While it is a week-to-week league and "Any Given Sunday," I just don't see this as the, "Hardest remaining schedule." All thoughts on this are welcome. :cool:
it is any given sunday, without a doubt, but the 'talking heads' are going by the schedule and every one of those teams is a playoff team...outside of the Steelers (even though they are currently a WC if the season ended today).

Simba

Staff Member
Kyu Kelly getting passed around like a hoe at a frat party. We waived him, Seattle picked him up. Seattle waived him, Green Bay picked him up. Green Bay waived him, Washington picked him up. Houston and LAR also tried to claim him so better believe he's going elsewhere if he happens to get waived again.

Corvus Purpura

Practice Squad

I think they're just going by record. All of those opponents have winning records, all are playoff teams if the season ended today and 3 are outright division leaders.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
If we get bounced by the Flacco-led Browns, I will never be ok again. No jinx, just a fact.
Maybe. I kind of enjoy the aspect where nobody cared about Cleveland the entire offseason, despite the fact that they easily have a top 3-4 roster in the league in terms of talent.

Now they are 8-5, great chance to make the playoffs, with a ton of injuries. Including going 4-4 without their starting QB... something I would bet obscene amounts of $ the Ravens couldn't do, nor could most teams in the league.

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Maybe. I kind of enjoy the aspect where nobody cared about Cleveland the entire offseason, despite the fact that they easily have a top 3-4 roster in the league in terms of talent.

Now they are 8-5, great chance to make the playoffs, with a ton of injuries. Including going 4-4 without their starting QB... something I would bet obscene amounts of $ the Ravens couldn't do, nor could most teams in the league.
Not maybe. This is something you can't argue lol. I will not be ok.