• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

IMG_2090.jpeg

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
I just realised, whenever Lamar isn't held back by the offensive scheme he wins MVP. It's a 100% record.

Mornhinweg running a Romanesque scheme that's completely foreign to him = No MVP
The Roman - the Shock of the New Version = MVP
The Roman - Solved Version = No MVP
The Roman - Solved Version =No MVP
Monken's Offense = MVP

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I just realised, whenever Lamar isn't held back by the offensive scheme he wins MVP. It's a 100% record.

Mornhinweg running a Romanesque scheme that's completely foreign to him = No MVP
The Roman - Solved Version =No MVP
Monken's Offense = MVP
The Roman - Solved version and Covid year
The Roman - Injured to finish season
The Roman - Injured to finish season
Monken's Offense = MVP

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
The Roman - Solved version and Covid year
The Roman - Injured to finish season because the broken offense required him to put on a cape every 3rd down.
The Roman - Injured to finish season because the broken offense required him to put on a cape every 3rd down
Monken's Offense = MVP

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think the Lions might have a shot at taking down the 9ers

rossihunter2

Staff Member
The NFC is shit. Houston would have beat either of these teams pretty easily. The 49ers basically got given a bye to the Superbowl in Week 1.

honestly watching the 2 NFC games this weekend and the way theyve all played feels like we should roll anyone that comes out of the NFC... but got to get to the superbowl first

not that big of a surprise though, the 4 best QBs in the playoffs were the 4 guys in the AFC

Last edited: