• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
ed539215-df28-4d94-9b2d-4cd2aecf6f5c_text.gif

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!
boy-dancing-at-lunch-smile.gif

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
I needed some time away from the forums..... that game broke me. This was our year and as Dennis Green once said, We let'em off the hook! I'm not going to watch the Super Bowl, I'll record it and if the 49ers win I'll go back and watch it Monday.

On to the offseason full of mystery.
It’s my fault, in my head I wasn’t going to change my avatar until Lamar won the Super Bowl as a ceremonial passing of the torch, but @JoeyFlex5 coerced me into doing it too early

Ugh it's bad enough with all this Taylor Swift bullshit, she's touring country this month so I am copping it from all angles. Hope she gets bitten by one of our friendly snakes or spiders.

Thezone27

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ugh it's bad enough with all this Taylor Swift bullshit, she's touring country this month so I am copping it from all angles. Hope she gets bitten by one of our friendly snakes or spiders.
Cmon man, she might be overrated, but I don't actually hold anything against her. let's not wish that kind of stuff on other people.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Speaking of Bills, their fanbase is upset that Allen isn't gonna win the MVP. It's like they loathe Lamar at this point.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Speaking of Bills, their fanbase is upset that Allen isn't gonna win the MVP. It's like they loathe Lamar at this point.

Allen had a legit shot but those turnovers killed him. Jackson led the Ravens to the #1 seed.