• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Wish Hollywood the best to be honest. Hope he earns a big deal after this year. Also wish to be the team that ends his season.

I think he asked for either.

I always wish ex Ravens the best. I like seeing guys get paid and succeed. I know Pats fans that love Judon.

On Twitter Ravens fans fell in love with the idea of bringing Hollywood back. I hope he does well and runs right into Kyle Hamilton for the game sealing fumble in the AFC championship game SO WE CAN DANCE ON HIS MOTHER FUCKING CORPSE

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Wish Hollywood the best to be honest. Hope he earns a big deal after this year. Also wish to be the team that ends his season.

I think he asked for either.
Of course we overpaid the washed up one that’s playing on one leg

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I always wish ex Ravens the best. I like seeing guys get paid and succeed. I know Pats fans that love Judon.

On Twitter Ravens fans fell in love with the idea of bringing Hollywood back. I hope he does well and runs right into Kyle Hamilton for the game sealing fumble in the AFC championship game SO WE CAN DANCE ON HIS MOTHER FUCKING CORPSE
BABY KEEM REFERENCE?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I’m still a bit peeved that Lamar asked for Odell instead of Hop
it's not that he asked for one over the other, it's that DHop wasn't available at the time. He was still a Cardinal and we didn't have many draft picks. We may not have signed Lamar prior to the draft without the Odell Beckham signing that happened 3 weeks earlier.

Tank

Hall of Famer
I’ve always thought Marshawn Lynch and King Henry both should have been Ravens. It’s a bit surreal to me that one of them is now in Bmore.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Hey Raven fans I love you guys! I absolutely hate Kansas City and the Steelers. I hope you guys comeback stronger than ever next season.
Y'all in a great position to take back the division crown next season. Curious to see what y'all do in the draft.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I find it weird that everyone is just assuming Wilson is the starter for the Steelers. Both of them last year were bottom 8 QBs in the NFL and I am not sure there is significant gap between them in terms of ability. Wilson could only do one play well last year (play action deep ball) and I am not sure the Steelers want to build their entire offense around a QB who can only do one play. Meanwhile Fields is younger, with more upside, and being paid more, so it seems like he should have the natural leg up in the QB competition. I do not think either one is very good but Fields is at least young enough that you can say he could become good whereas Wilson looks washed up.

I find it weird that everyone is just assuming Wilson is the starter for the Steelers. Both of them last year were bottom 8 QBs in the NFL and I am not sure there is significant gap between them in terms of ability. Wilson could only do one play well last year (play action deep ball) and I am not sure the Steelers want to build their entire offense around a QB who can only do one play. Meanwhile Fields is younger, with more upside, and being paid more, so it seems like he should have the natural leg up in the QB competition. I do not think either one is very good but Fields is at least young enough that you can say he could become good whereas Wilson looks washed up.

There are reports that Tomlin has said Wilson is the starter, which is a reason why they traded Pickett. Also believe they informed Fields of this beforehand.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
it's not assumption, it's been reported

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
1710850912229.png