• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Random Thought Thread

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
No way the Bengals help anyone out in the division.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
They had a photo of Lamar last year vs this year and I did not realize just how heavy he got. He even had a belly.

Simba

Staff Member
They had a photo of Lamar last year vs this year and I did not realize just how heavy he got. He even had a belly.
I wonder if part of him realized that he actually gets hit more at a heavier weight, because that man looked tired of not being able to break away on some of those potential house calls like he used to.

Just listened to the UK Ravens podcasts interview of Eric DeCosta. Not too much info obviously but he was asked if there was a player who was going to be the draft pick but was sniped away just before them and he said in 2017 Cooper Kupp was going to be the pick in the 3rd but the Rams drafted him just before us. We ended up with Wormley smh.

Also mentioned adding or moving up in the 3-4 rounds would be advantageous and specifically mentioned the OL class being strong at that point of the draft

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Just listened to the UK Ravens podcasts interview of Eric DeCosta. Not too much info obviously but he was asked if there was a player who was going to be the draft pick but was sniped away just before them and he said in 2017 Cooper Kupp was going to be the pick in the 3rd but the Rams drafted him just before us. We ended up with Wormley smh.

Also mentioned adding or moving up in the 3-4 rounds would be advantageous and specifically mentioned the OL class being strong at that point of the draft

i would say there's probably a bunch of IOL who may be valued in the 3rd-4th round - would make sense that they may target that as the area to grab some extra picks given the lack of depth later on in the class