• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Media Mock Central

Charm City

Pro Bowler
I personally hate Pittman as a prospect. He’s a standard college big man and really offers nothing on film that suggests he’s gonna translate to the next level. Leverage isn’t really there, routes are unimpressive, attacks the ball well but without that feel leverage and feel for positioning and maximizing separation it won’t mean anything.
He reminds me a little of Kelvin Harmon from a couple drafts ago. A guy who a lot of us liked and fell way down to the end of the 6th

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
sure, but my point was that Harmon, who you say is better than Pittman, went far lower than the second round
Oh ok, yeah well I don’t think Pittman is a 2nd round prospect. I had Harmon as a third rounder and Pittman I think is a legit 6th round type.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Matt Miller's 7 round mock draft has the Ravens taking:

• Kenneth Murray
  • Clyde Edwards-Helaire
  • Lynn Bowden
  • Kenny Willikes
  • Nick Coe
  • Netane Muti
  • Troy Pride
  • Khaleke Hudson
some of those projections are odd - Muti even with his injury history surely has someone take a flier on him before the end of the 4th round...

but if we ended up with that haul of players that would be outrageous - not a big fan of Willikes or Coe but others in the media are

but i feel like he hasnt done full grades on most of the players yet because some of his picks are bizarre

think he has some guys who went back to school in there too...

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Matt Miller's 7 round mock draft has the Ravens taking:

• Kenneth Murray
  • Clyde Edwards-Helaire
  • Lynn Bowden
  • Kenny Willikes
  • Nick Coe
  • Netane Muti
  • Troy Pride
  • Khaleke Hudson
some of those projections are odd - Muti even with his injury history surely has someone take a flier on him before the end of the 4th round...

but if we ended up with that haul of players that would be outrageous - not a big fan of Willikes or Coe but others in the media are

but i feel like he hasnt done full grades on most of the players yet because some of his picks are bizarre

think he has some guys who went back to school in there too...
It's Matt Miller - what do you expect?

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Chad Reuter in his 3 round mock has us taking:

• Zach Baun
  • Lloyd Cushenberry
  • Lynn Bowden
odd that 2 mocks have come out on the same day with us taking Bowden in the 3rd round (that's where i have him graded) - i find it interesting - absolutely a playmaker from the outset but not necessarily an X receiver straight away although he does have the tools to develop

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor

• Zach Baun
  • Lloyd Cushenberry
  • Lynn Bowden
odd that 2 mocks have come out on the same day with us taking Bowden in the 3rd round (that's where i have him graded) - i find it interesting - absolutely a playmaker from the outset but not necessarily an X receiver straight away although he does have the tools to develop
Who does he remind you of when you watch him? I kinda see some Samuel in him.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Who does he remind you of when you watch him? I kinda see some Samuel in him.

i find it really hard to comp most players - and he especially - which samuel are you referring to... deebo or curtis? i can see an argument for either

honestly both Bowden and Shenault are hard grades for me because they were asked to play out of position a lot - i think i like bowden more but shenault is physically built like no one else in the class

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
i find it really hard to comp most players - and he especially - which samuel are you referring to... deebo or curtis? i can see an argument for either

honestly both Bowden and Shenault are hard grades for me because they were asked to play out of position a lot - i think i like bowden more but shenault is physically built like no one else in the class
Sorry, Deebo. Yeah I don’t do comps much except as prospects. I’ll only comp how they looked as prospects not pros and I see similarities in that regard. In regards to Shenault, I worry he may be another Jaelen Strong.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Saw one of the better 2 round mocks for us from SBnation. Justin Jefferson in 1 and Jonathan greenard in 2

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just don't want kenneth murray. He's the guy im praying we don't draft ( unless it's the 2nd or 3rd round)

Zach Baun is a better footballer and just as explosive.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor

• Zach Baun
  • Lloyd Cushenberry
  • Lynn Bowden
Funny; Ive thought about him for us in the third. Seems like a nice piece if we forego taking a wideout earlier. just the play making ability/speed probably make him feel like a match for what we're building. I'm guessing that he played a read option QB for a stretch factors into that as well.