• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

SuperBowl Discussion Thread (Other Teams)

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Suggs is brilliant man. He read that designed dump on first down all the way, and damn near caused a fumble when he made the tackle

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Despite all that talent on the 49ers defence - Fred Warner is probably the most important player they have in that unit
Lol I was literally just saying this last week when someone tried to say ILBs aren’t worth drafting early. Fred Warner is a beast

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Lol I was literally just saying this last week when someone tried to say ILBs aren’t worth drafting early. Fred Warner is a beast

The key to Linebacker play is a good defensive line that frees up linebackers to make plays. Both the 49ers & Chiefs have the things that fit our needs entering the offseason.

LOL everyone went crazy over a picture Tom Brady posted and it was just a preview for a Super Bowl ad lol.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Gonna be 1st time since 2016 that i picked the Sb winner before reg season started if kc win. Didnt put much on it cause i low on funds at the time but fuck it lol

JO_75

Hall of Famer
what is with this time management - shanahan has absolutely butchered that situation...

Both teams have, had enough time to do something but wasted it. Even getting 3 at the end of half could be crucial at the end of the game.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Kittle with a huge catch but with a push off gets called back. This is where time management comes back to bite them, with more time on the clock they can recover from that penalty and still try to get points.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Shanahan needs to wave his hand in frustration at himself for that clock management. That's the kind of stuff loses big games.
I'm rooting for the Chiefs to lose but that was certainly OPI.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Shanahan with Falcons in Super Bowl - Declines to run the ball to preserve Falcons lead..... Patriots came back and won.

Shanahan with 49ers in Super Bowl - Too Conservative and content with a 10-10 Game.

Worst Time Management ever.