• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

SuperBowl Discussion Thread (Other Teams)

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Shanahan with Falcons in Super Bowl - Declines to run the ball to preserve Falcons lead..... Patriots came back and won.

Shanahan with 49ers in Super Bowl - Too Conservative and content with a 10-10 Game.

Worst Time Management ever.
Ive always said that about him

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
So I'm not able to watch live and I'm recording the game. So far, is this game worth watching later? How was the halftime show?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Shanahan should have challenged for DPI there... test the officials and see what they would call in the Super Bowl.

Craven_Raven

Practice Squad
Just want to say it’s amazing what can happen when a team falls behind by a few points and sticks with their run game instead of panicking and abandoning it completely. 49ers turned this game on it’s ear with one drive after it looked like they couldn’t run the ball at all.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
You can build a defence from back to front with the importance of the pass but you need a DL and especially a pass rush - this 49ers pass rush has turned mahomes into something he's never looked like before: completely ordinary

Chiefs - Have the weapons at Receiver that we currently lack.
49ers - Have the players on the defensive line who create pressure up front that we currently lack.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
You can build a defence from back to front with the importance of the pass but you need a DL and especially a pass rush - this 49ers pass rush has turned mahomes into something he's never looked like before: completely ordinary
Imo I've never thought he was all that special.

He has a great play caller and weapons all around.

Sure he has great arm talent but it's always been inconsistent. His receivers are usually wide open or they make great plays

Not saying Mahomes isnt good I just dont think hes special