• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

SuperBowl Discussion Thread (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I thought the 49ers were about to pull a delay of game and false start back to back like Belichick lol.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Imo I've never thought he was all that special.

He has a great play caller and weapons all around.

Sure he has great arm talent but it's always been inconsistent. His receivers are usually wide open or they make great plays

Not saying Mahomes isnt good I just dont think hes special

i mean i disagree completely

but it's not that he's not making reads and receivers arent getting open because they are in this game - he's just been so inaccurate all game even on the easier stuff - so many low throws with the ball taking a dive

Craven_Raven

Practice Squad
How was that PI? He face guarded but I didn’t see the interference. He can be on the field not facing the ball.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
No PI this time or no offensive PI on Kittle just before the half either... the Chiefs are getting outplayed but the refs keeping them afloat. Those are the teams that luck out with a W most times. Hopefully the Niners put this game away by eating up clock and putting up 7....

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just really hope Mahomes loses so it doesn't overshadow lamar.

Maybe Mahomes is great and I'm just a hater but I seriously hate how the media treats Mahomes compared to Lamar.....

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So now you can score a TD even if your foot is out of bounds. NFL fixing games ahead of the XFL to try to outdo Vince McMahon in scripting games.

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
Refs really helping out the Chiefs but the 49ers aka Shanahan stupid play calling kept them in it

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I don't understand why the 49ers didn't Punt there. Shanahan has the worst play calling ever, you have all three timeouts and gave Patrick Mahomes a short field. Shanahan has now cost two teams Lombardi Trophies.