• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

What Are Your Favorite TV Shows?

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm on season 3 of Power.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
It got you, didn't it...

Really picks up in season 3 and 4 is crazy.

Don't click the spoiler tag until you're done with 4.

I'm 4 episodes deep into season 4 now. It's alright! I've been binge watching it because I wanted to see what all of the hype surrounding it was all about before the next season starts.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I'm 4 episodes deep into season 4 now. It's alright! I've been binge watching it because I wanted to see what all of the hype surrounding it was all about before the next season starts.

It's crazy how for a few weeks you'll want a character dead then they'll redeem themselves... sometimes.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
The Deuce, new show on HBO.

Created by David simon(the wire) starring James Franco and a lot of the same actors from the wire.

One episode in it seems to be about the NYC pimp game in the 70s, Franco is an honest man but a gambler, so idk how he fits in yet, but he's obviously the "main character". Although in typical David Simon fashion, main character is a relative term, it's following a bunch of characters from every side of the law equally.

You can feel the wire lingering in this show, It's obvious Simon made it. Gritty, realistic, no soundtracks, no flashbacks or over the top editing.

I didn't even finish the pilot because it's 90 mins, but halfway through and it seems like it's gonna be a really good show. Would recommend it to anyone who liked the wire(which is anyone who's seen it)

Beware though, these hookers they're using are not the most visually appealing, it's realistic, not glamorous. And dick warning as well, I was pretty annoyed that they felt it necessary to show what they showed at some points lol

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I think that "The Ricklantis Mixup" is my favorite Rick and Morty episode from season 3.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
If you ever miss church like I did this morning or just want to learn a little bit about Jesus and the Bible watch Michael Youseff on the CW channel between 7:30 and 8:00AM Sun morning. Just a straight sermon. Really good and not boring. No gospel singing or healing of people lol

saw Blade Runner 2049 last night

What a movie. Its probably going to be too slow for a lot of people but man is it wonderful. Great performances all around and absolutely stunning visually.