• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

What Are Your Favorite TV Shows?

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Dwight is a better character don’t @ me
tenor.gif

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Holy shit the last 2 episodes of power have been incredible... This shows got some really good writing, like breaking bad level writing, the solution to one problem beautifully sets up a whole fucking laundry list of bigger badder problems, this shit is just so intense
No kidding. The ending of this last episode had me on the edge of my seat. This season finale finna be LIT!

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Holy shit the last 2 episodes of power have been incredible... This shows got some really good writing, like breaking bad level writing, the solution to one problem beautifully sets up a whole fucking laundry list of bigger badder problems, this shit is just so intense

I knew that shit was a set up. The second that happened I said she moved way to quickly on the info. The plot armor is going to have to be real strong to keep everyone out of prison.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
No kidding. The ending of this last episode had me on the edge of my seat. This season finale finna be LIT!
The shit with kanan man... I haven’t tensed up watching a show like that since Walter whites 3 episode showdown with Gus. Black terminator ass.

I knew that shit was a set up. The second that happened I said she moved way to quickly on the info. The plot armor is going to have to be real strong to keep everyone out of prison.
Oh yeah. I think Angela is gonna have some trick up her sleeve though, she’s lowkey one of the smartest characters on the show, she didn’t make that move that fast without considering the backlash, there’s gonna be something there. I think Vincent is gonna get caught up in this because he’s the one who ordered the hit, and Angela knows in some way how this went down and has her tracks covered

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

The shit with kanan man... I haven’t tensed up watching a show like that since Walter whites 3 episode showdown with Gus. Black terminator ass.

Oh yeah. I think Angela is gonna have some trick up her sleeve though, she’s lowkey one of the smartest characters on the show, she didn’t make that move that fast without considering the backlash, there’s gonna be something there. I think Vincent is gonna get caught up in this because he’s the one who ordered the hit, and Angela knows in some way how this went down and has her tracks covered
Well Kanan did say that he wasn't going back to jail. I knew the moment that Kanan turned around after being cuffed, he was going to go on a killing spree. By the way, LMAO at the cop begging for mercy to Kanan after he was shooting at him.

As much as I hate Angela now, I agree that she's intelligent. Note what she said in the preview and I'm paraphrasing: I know how I can make all of this magically disappear. I won't even attempt to speculate what this could be.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Well Kanan did say that he wasn't going back to jail. I knew the moment that Kanan turned around after being cuffed, he was going to go on a killing spree. By the way, LMAO at the cop begging for mercy to Kanan after he was shooting at him.

As much as I hate Angela now, I agree that she's intelligent. Note what she said in the preview and I'm paraphrasing: I know how I can make all of this magically disappear. I won't even attempt to speculate what this could be.
I’ll speculate that she talks to tommy about that little task she vaguely mentioned to him

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Holy shit....I saw it coming the whole time but damn crazy that Kanan just lit Shawn up. There’s a reason to hate every character in this show lol I don’t even know what to think rn

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Holy shit....I saw it coming the whole time but damn crazy that Kanan just lit Shawn up. There’s a reason to hate every character in this show lol I don’t even know what to think rn
An EVIL bastard, that Kanan guy is, huh?

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ok ok...the first 2 seasons of Power have been good, but not great. But man...the ending of season two. So many plot twists, everyone in the network gets hit, but wait it was all ghost. Lobos and Kanan are dead...oh shit they’re both alive (saw it coming with Kanan, ALWAYS make sure to finish the job damn it). And the FBI dude calling lobos jefe! Anyway I hope this is where the show goes from good to really good like you guys make it sound. I’d give it like a 7.5/10 so far. Also, 50 cent is actually a pretty good actor in my opinion. I’ve seen his movies and stuff before this but I’m impressed. Probably just because he’s a badass in general.

Last edited:

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Ok ok...the first 2 seasons of Power have been good, but not great. But man...the ending of season two. So many plot twists, everyone in the network gets hit, but wait it was all ghost. Lobos and Kanan are dead...oh shit they’re both alive (saw it coming with Kanan, ALWAYS make sure to finish the job damn it). And the FBI dude calling lobos jefe! Anyway I hope this is where the show goes from good to really good like you guys make it sound. I’d give it like a 7.5/10 so far. Also, 50 cent is actually a pretty good actor in my opinion. I’ve seen his movies and stuff before this but I’m impressed. Probably just because he’s a badass in general.
The show reaches a HARD 9 by the end of season 3, the only thing keeping it from being a 10 is the poor acting. Tommy, lakeisha, Angela, kanan, and Tariq just fuck it all up sometimes with their acting. The writing is an easy 10 though.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

The show reaches a HARD 9 by the end of season 3, the only thing keeping it from being a 10 is the poor acting. Tommy, lakeisha, Angela, kanan, and Tariq just fuck it all up sometimes with their acting. The writing is an easy 10 though.
With the exception of the first episode, every episode in season 3 had me excited for the next one like, "Oh shit, it's about to get lit." As for 50, I like his acting in this and Den of Thieves. Specifically in this series, he comes across as a lone wolf who'll use whatever strategy by any means (usually intimidation) to get what he wants.