• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

What Are Your Favorite TV Shows?

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Finished season 4 of Vikings, all the interesting characters are dead now.

Considering Westworld, any recommendations? Whats good on Netflix?

Westworld season 1 was amazing; I definitely recommend checking it out. I don't know how long the show will go on for, but I think it will take over the mantle as HBO's best show once Game of Thrones is over.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Westworld season 1 was amazing; I definitely recommend checking it out. I don't know how long the show will go on for, but I think it will take over the mantle as HBO's best show once Game of Thrones is over.

HBO have certainly been marketing it as the successor to game of thrones in that sense
it's got at least 2 more seasons by my reckoning - it's got enough good will that whatever happens in this season it will get a 3rd one

Im always hesitant with new shows, I dont want to waste time with something on the verge of cancellation or a show with no endgame like Walking Dead.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Im always hesitant with new shows, I dont want to waste time with something on the verge of cancellation or a show with no endgame like Walking Dead.

im hoping westworld doesnt head in that direction and that they already have a final endpoint because i can imagine it could become convoluted and aimless if they dont have a strong structure - that being said the writers room is obviously very talented given how they constructed and wrote season 1 so they definitely get the benefit of the doubt

yeah classic fox...

i feel like another network will pick it up - just the cancellation of the show caused 2 different global twitter trends - there's no way it was actually cancelled for ratings reasons

Isnt Fox being sold to disney or something? I heard the XMen and fantastic 4 rights are going to the MCU now. Back on topic I hope Netflix picks up B99

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
That would be great cause me and my flatmates have been binge watching the shit out of 99. Rosa is the best character since Chandler Bing

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ahhhhh it seems you spelled Omar Little and Ron Swanson WRONG

Ron Swanson is probably my favorite character of all-time. The first episode of Parks and Rec that I watched was "The Stakeout" in which Ron had the hernia and I was dying the whole episode. lol

Omar is up there too though. The Wire had an amazing cast of characters on that show.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Ron Swanson is probably my favorite character of all-time. The first episode of Parks and Rec that I watched was "The Stakeout" in which Ron had the hernia and I was dying the whole episode. lol

Omar is up there too though. The Wire had an amazing cast of characters on that show.
Omar's good but my favourite is still Reginald Cousins.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Holy shit the last 2 episodes of power have been incredible... This shows got some really good writing, like breaking bad level writing, the solution to one problem beautifully sets up a whole fucking laundry list of bigger badder problems, this shit is just so intense