• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

What Are Your Favorite TV Shows?

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
logan was pretty sik - i loved what deadpool has done for superhero movies but i still found the plot pretty by-the-numbers rote superhero tropes but they did nothing new while doing everything new and it still felt tired if you get me - i loved the movie and the jokes and the meta-ness overload but i would have liked a slightly less generic plot - it has some of the best superhero moments but im not sure it's in the top 2 of this decade for me

id throw thor: ragnarok and spiderman: homecoming from this year alone into the ring also but deadpool is certainly up there - im excited for deadpool 2 and really hope that its even better than the first because that would be awesome

i mean we've had an awesome year for superhero movies
I really like Homecoming. I got it for my birthday and I've watched it at least five times.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Charlie Heaton and Natalia Dyer (out of Stranger Things) at this awards thing look like the Lifetime biopic versions of Harry Styles and Taylor Swift

it's uncanny
I thought the dude on the left was Harry Styles. Girl on the right don't look like a damn thing close to Taylor Swift lol. But then again, it's my IMO.

usmccharles

Practice Squad
Future Man- Hilarious. Vulgar. Great.

Damnation- Interesting show so far, worth the watch

Vikings- Back on baby...favorite show ever.

Ray Donavan Season 5- Terrible. Garbage.

White Famous - pretty funny 20min time killer

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Future Man- Hilarious. Vulgar. Great.

Damnation- Interesting show so far, worth the watch

Vikings- Back on baby...favorite show ever.

Ray Donavan Season 5- Terrible. Garbage.

White Famous - pretty funny 20min time killer

Like White Famous while still hate watching Walking Dead. Liked Curb this season and just binged watched Rick and Morty. About to run through it again.

Im quite shocked at how good the Punisher series is, say what you want about Marvel but they really do learn from past mistakes and avoid a lot of tropes. Even the occasional hammy acting doesnt really throw things off.

Like White Famous while still hate watching Walking Dead. Liked Curb this season and just binged watched Rick and Morty. About to run through it again.

I watched white famous and hated almost everything about it, that main chick is gorgeous tho

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I watched white famous and hated almost everything about it, that main chick is gorgeous tho

The ex or.... mm mm mm Meagan Good? There is no wrong answer....

I ran thru Punisher in one day. Didn't have that usual Marvel fall off for the last few episodes, to me.

I ran thru Punisher in one day. Didn't have that usual Marvel fall off for the last few episodes, to me.

The ex tho cant go wrong with Megan. Ive been a fan of Pharoah since his youtube days but he just doesnt translate well to standup or in front of the camera, I found the show itself is mostly unfunny and there is a tangible difference when Jamie Foxx is onscreen.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Vikings is back. Love that show!

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Half of the time, I don't know what's going on in Mr. Robot. The other half? I can't get enough of the show.

Just finished Altered Carbon, that is a super impressive show which has a similar vibe to the Blade Runner sequel. Im a converted Joel Kinnaman fan.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor

Punisher was amazing and I ran through it in a day as well! Among the recent Marvel series, I like it the best followed by Jessica Jones!

Finished season 4 of Vikings, all the interesting characters are dead now.

Considering Westworld, any recommendations? Whats good on Netflix?