1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
    Dismiss Notice

What Are Your Favorite TV Shows?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Forum' started by Militant X 1, May 5, 2017.

1. Im getting into Netflix anime, it's kind of garbage though but entertaining garbage. Parasyte is the best so far.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Just finished Sopranos and dont get why the ending was so hated. Great show and James killed that role.

3. Huge selection on Hulu.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. One Piece is fucking unwatchable, why is it even famous?

5. More clones!!!

6. Set after Order 66. I will say that the only one I liked was Tech. The others came off as dicks. And I hope they continue to use the CW style of animation. The last season looked so good.

7. Im halfway through watching Hunters on amazon, it starts amazing but they quickly ruin the tension. I hope it picks up.

Also I cant wait for The Boys season 2.

8. just finished season 3 of Snowfall. this show has gripped the hell out of me and ive watched all 3 seasons in about a week. low key the best part of this show is how they take the allegations of the CIA smuggling coke into the US to fund the nicaraguan war and put it into a well thought out and detailed story, and then tie in the implications of every day middle and low class americans as well so we can see it every step of the way and see the damage that was done and showing the extensive efforts to distance the government from it while still giving full authorization and all protections needed. fucking BRILLIANT show. also Jerome has me cracking up constantly, one of the most likable characters ive seen in a crime drama since jesse pinkman.

• Agree Agree x 1

9. Lots of shows coming up that I like. Archer starts this week, Bob's Burgers at the end of the month, and then the Mandalorian in October. Very excited.

10. Regardless of the reviews, I loved 'Away' on Netflix. Probably because it had Josh Charles in it! The other show I loved was Expanse, a brilliant show.

11. The Expanse is amazing

12. One of the better TV shows I've seen in recent times... but my all time favorite has to be Homeland in recent times.