• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Training Camp

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
I honestly find it hard to be excited about any player other than Tim Williams.

My excitement for him simply drowns out any potential excitement for any other player.

It's quite an empty feeling, all good news to me is meh unless it's about Tim Williams
The depth of potential, or the potential of depth, defensively is pretty exciting.
Kaufusi, Urban,Pierce (really can't wait to see this guy), Williams, Henry, Wormley, Ricard...? All young . All pretty gifted athletically.

Now picture your boy, along with Judon, (another pass rushing animal, by the way) screaming off the edges for years to come.

Does that help? Imagine the upside of those two edge guys. Unrealized as of yet but holy mackerel...

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
The depth of potential, or the potential of depth, defensively is pretty exciting.
Kaufusi, Urban,Pierce (really can't wait to see this guy), Williams, Henry, Wormley, Ricard...? All young . All pretty gifted athletically.

Now picture your boy, along with Judon, (another pass rushing animal, by the way) screaming off the edges for years to come.

Does that help? Imagine the upside of those two edge guys. Unrealized as of yet but holy mackerel...
As a whole, hell yeah I'm excited lol. As far as individual players go, Tim Williams just steals the show for me

bMore Heathen

Practice Squad
As a whole, hell yeah I'm excited lol. As far as individual players go, Tim Williams just steals the show for me

Agreed. I didn't like the Bowser pick because I didn't think Williams would last that long. We've never had that type of pass rusher!! Can't wait to see him in the 4th qtr with fresh legs destroying QBs!!!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Did yall see myles garret vs thomas? Garret is a monster! Dam i feel for stanley
Garrett has his hands full with Stanley. That looked like a bit of a mental lapse with thomas not anticipating Garrett taking the rush outside of the TE, plus Thomas at his age is gonna slow down at some point, maybe it's this year? And Thomas also has very bad length for a LT but he's been able to work around it, Garrett is a guy that requires length, which Stanley has plenty of

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Garrett has his hands full with Stanley. That looked like a bit of a mental lapse with thomas not anticipating Garrett taking the rush outside of the TE, plus Thomas at his age is gonna slow down at some point, maybe it's this year? And Thomas also has very bad length for a LT but he's been able to work around it, Garrett is a guy that requires length, which Stanley has plenty of
Thomas is a HOF. Length isnt a problem for him. But slowing down this year? Probably so

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I hope Marlon Humphrey is still tearing it up in camp, like early reports suggested. He reminds me so much of Jimmy Smith, I really liked the pick. I can see him earning the starting spot opposite Jimmy in the near future.

ThatsMyJoeTerback

Ravens Ring of Honor
I hope Marlon Humphrey is still tearing it up in camp, like early reports suggested. He reminds me so much of Jimmy Smith, I really liked the pick. I can see him earning the starting spot opposite Jimmy in the near future.
He got hurt and he sat out today's practice.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
All seriousness. Harbaugh not talking about this is actually a good thing to be honest. Hopefully it's nothing serious.

*goes to local redwood Forrest to knock on all the trees*

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Thomas is a HOF. Length isnt a problem for him. But slowing down this year? Probably so
Some guys overcome their weaknesses with other things. Joe Thomas has always lacked prototype LT length and he has always been known as the guy who said "fuck it I'm gonna be a LT anyway".

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Was just reading up on the practice at the Naval Academy, I hope Tim White, Quincy Adeboyejo and Jaylen Hill all make the team. Knowing Harbs, he probably cut one or all three of them for 3 special teamers.