• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2020 Offseason Thread

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Maybe it's just me that's a bit out of it because of the whole no preseason thing, but there's less than 2 weeks until cutdown day at this point. Doesn't feel like it should be that soon.

its because of the ramp up too - they've literally only just put on pads for the first time less than a week ago whereas in normal training camps they would have put them on early but not consistently the whole way

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
now im really wishing we couldve drafted budda baker or jusn thornhill
Now that I think about it....winks defense never asks for a "true"centerfielder. We need guys who can cover TEs and RBs and play more like a slot corner. We play cover zero more than anyone in the league because we bet on one on one matchups. The ray lewis motto, dominate the man in front of you

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Lamar, MP and Justice have “soft tissue” problems and they’re getting rest just to be safe. That’s all Harbs said about it

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Harbs looked so pissed when they kept hounding him about Earl

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I wonder if Lamar has some kind of strain in his throwing arm. Just linking Culley’s and Harbs’ replies together. It makes sense

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
One thing about the PC during covid. You actually hear what the reporter is asking.

Simba

Staff Member
I wonder if Lamar has some kind of strain in his throwing arm. Just linking Culley’s and Harbs’ replies together. It makes sense

Harbaugh is definitely in his pissed off mode today. I understand not wanting to give things away, but I don't think vilifying the media for asking about the MVP QB missing 2 practices in a row is crossing any line.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Harbaugh is definitely in his pissed off mode today. I understand not wanting to give things away, but I don't think vilifying the media for asking about the MVP QB missing 2 practices in a row is crossing any line.
This Earl news is completely overshadowing any in-depth insight from Harbs regarding our MVP and it’s giving me anxiety. Harbs has a knack for this; not speaking on injuries and then it turns out to be more serious than just a “rest day”. Soft tissue injuries are nothing to turn your head at. I’d like some more clarification.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Okay, well can you at least be transparent and give us some more details so we’ll stop asking about it? This isn’t RG3 here. This is literally our season.

Simba

Staff Member
This Earl news is completely overshadowing any in-depth insight from Harbs regarding our MVP and it’s giving me anxiety. Harbs has a knack for this; not speaking on injuries and then it turns out to be more serious than just a “rest day”. Soft tissue injuries are nothing to turn your head at. I’d like some more clarification.

I don't understand the withholding of info at times like this. There's no competitive advantage. Just say it.