• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Joe Flacco

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I respect your opinion and I cannot say you are wrong, but still wish we would have at least tried airing it out with Joe. We will never know now with absolute certainty if we could have pulled out a win. In my opinion, it just proves to me that Harbs may still be as stubborn as many people say.
We don’t even know if we would have more than 3 points if we took Lamar out of the game

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Fake ass Ravens fans were not the only people advocating the move. Every former player on TV was advocating it as well.
Exactly. I guess tony romo is a fake ass ravens fan for saying they should put joe in.

We witnessed former players on TV being wrong before. It's like everybody all of a sudden forgot how Joe looked like in his last 3 games.
Not saying they would have been right but it’s bullshit to be accused as being “fake ass fans” when people who are not fans could logically make the same suggestion.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
We don’t even know if we would have more than 3 points if we took Lamar out of the game
I agree, but after we went three and out to start the second half, what was your gut telling you? I am just being honest...mine told me we should try January Joe.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Shannon sharpe is one of the biggest dumbasses in sports media

That says all you need to know

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Shannon sharpe is one of the biggest dumbasses in sports media

That says all you need to know
source.gif

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Bozeman is a sixth round rookie who has his moments. Unlike the other two he actually has something.. UPSIDE.

It'd be foolish if we didn't address it because of him, but there are things about his game that make me think he could be a good future starter. He's got a ways to go..

It's not. We need a guy in FA too, which is doable. Ronald Leary is an average G in the ZBS but he's played well in a power scheme before and will likely be a cap casualty who will be cheaper. At worst he could be a good backup and at best a solid starter. That's an idea.
You are missing the best part about Bozeman. He and Richard show up the stadium together in an old super messed up crappy truck wagon. They are nick named the redneck squad.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I agree, but after we went three and out to start the second half, what was your gut telling you? I am just being honest...mine told me we should try January Joe.

We shoulda as started him at 13:00 min left in the 4th qtr. Lamar you could just tell didn't have it. Its a team for a reason. I could give a damn about the future when you in the playoffs.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I want to thank Joe Flacco for his time as a ravens fan and bring a lot of amazing playoff wins and Super Bowl to Baltimore.

Hopefully you do well with the remainder of your career except if it’s for the skins

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Glad I didn’t miss much

Who wants to fight let’s make it exciting

Joe and Lamar both suck fight me
Collin on Monday:
Flacco is a Burger King burger.
Lamar is a Carl’s Jr. burger.
Brady is a in an out (or five guys for you guys not blessed with that place)

Just because a burger is slightly cheaper and maybe a littleeee bit better doesn’t mean you should settle. You should keep driving, or drafting, both words start with D, until you get the real good stuff.

It's because of booing Lamar in his first bad game, not because they thought he should have been replaced.
Honestly I thought the booing really started on the 3rd and long run play in the red zone. I read that as a play call booing.

If they were going to stick with Lamar then use him like a QB. Sane red zone failed approach as we’ve seen through the last several games.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
The point is we may not have been down by 3 scores at that point, maybe even could have had the lead. But we’ll never know because Harbs has no balls.

maybe
but given the way the pass rush was teeing off inside and the way lamar came back at the end im not sure we have a chance even with flacco - in fact i feel pretty confident that lamar was the better option - not a knock on flacco - but the way this team is built is not a good fit for flacco at this point and he would have been brutalised in the pocket

the gameplan we had negated bosa a little but ingram still managed to destroy our OL - imagine a more traditional passer in a more traditional pocket vs probably the edge rushing duo in the league... i dont know that flacco has time in the pocket to make an impact at that point

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Collin on Monday:
Flacco is a Burger King burger.
Lamar is a Carl’s Jr. burger.
Brady is a in an out (or five guys for you guys not blessed with that place)

Just because a burger is slightly cheaper and maybe a littleeee bit better doesn’t mean you should settle. You should keep driving, or drafting, both words start with D, until you get the real good stuff.
Who is Collin?