• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Joe Flacco

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
I want the next coach to simply be a football man( with playcalling talent on O or D). No God crap ,No faith crap, straight shooter and honest..not socialy or politically correct..someone who holds his QB accountable and would BENCH him.
Exactly, look at what Sean McDermott and Sean McVay have accomplished so far. Even the Jets after all these cuts look better than our Offense.

ZonaRaven

Practice Squad
What's really demoralizing is that we don't even look convincing out there. There are rookie QB's across the league who show more ability to test a defense than we do. I'd at least like to see an inspiring effort of some sort.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Im all for drafting a qb in rd1 next year. Flacco is showing no signs of improvement what so ever. Josh Allen should be given a long hard look. Otherwise draft an elite running back ala Saquon Barkley and give our offense sone identity and dynamic. Our best years come when we have great running backs. We have none at this point.

The Greek

Veteran
Im all for drafting a qb in rd1 next year. Flacco is showing no signs of improvement what so ever. Josh Allen should be given a long hard look. Otherwise draft an elite running back ala Saquon Barkley and give our offense sone identity and dynamic. Our best years come when we have great running backs. We have none at this point.
draft a qb so he can have ozzie do absolutely nothing for him?

The Greek

Veteran
the defense is loaded with talent that a coach like wade phillips or greg williams would salivate over but harbs keeps sticking with this 90 y.o guy that has no clue about the nfl of 2017. he is old school and has no clue how to adjust whatsoever. i have no problem with marty., wallace drops 2 passes. collins fumbles and flacco throws his stupid int. problem is flacco and the fact that ozzie drafted no talent for the offense. how did perriman do today? or old man maclin and wallace? i thought maxx williams was phenomenal today as was west and allen. such great talent on offense. ozzie had his glory years but time to move on man. wake up steve!!

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
the defense is loaded with talent that a coach like wade phillips or greg williams would salivate over but harbs keeps sticking with this 90 y.o guy that has no clue about the nfl of 2017. he is old school and has no clue how to adjust whatsoever. i have no problem with marty., wallace drops 2 passes. collins fumbles and flacco throws his stupid int. problem is flacco and the fact that ozzie drafted no talent for the offense. how did perriman do today? or old man maclin and wallace? i thought maxx williams was phenomenal today as was west and allen. such great talent on offense. ozzie had his glory years but time to move on man. wake up steve!!
Maclin is 29 bud

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
i got banned at BR.com for a while for going ape on the extension. Saying this FO is getting dumber by the season.
You won't get banned for expressing opinions over here. Just be careful how you express your opinion. No need to put down other people's opinions. Even your opinions are subjective.

Btw, you never answered my question

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
You won't get banned for expressing opinions over here. Just be careful how you express your opinion. No need to put down other people's opinions. Even your opinions are subjective.

Btw, you never answered my question

what was the question? I didn't notice anything on my alerts?

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
How long are we stuck with flacco? When is it realistic to let him go? 2020?