• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Joe Flacco

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
He is not going to Minnesota. They are kinda locked in at QB for 2 more years. Denver or Jags are probably the best bets and the most terrifying as they both go to legit SB contenders instantly.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
If Flacco leaves--and he apparently will--would love to see him in Minnesota. the purple suits him. (And we won't have to play against him much).
I could see Denver. they want to win now.
He'd be an upgrade over Keenum, that's for sure, and Kubiak is part of their office. I can really see Kubiak thinking that he could recapture that 2014 magic with Joe.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
so this means we cannot trade him? I think he gonna retire
we can trade or cut him this offseason and save at least 10.5m. If we opt to keep him for another season then we can save even more, but now with Lamar as starter it makes no sense to keep Flacco.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
so this means we cannot trade him? I think he gonna retire
Of course we could trade him, the trade wouldn’t become official until the new league yr in March though. That being said we will know about it far in advance, kind of like the Alex Smith trade last yr. he’s 33 yrs old, I don’t think he is going to retire.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Curious as to what we can get for Flacco if we shop him.

flynismo

Practice Squad
He is not going to Minnesota. They are kinda locked in at QB for 2 more years. Denver or Jags are probably the best bets and the most terrifying as they both go to legit SB contenders instantly.
It would be something if Denver avenged that 2012 playoff loss to us by beating us in the playoffs with Flacco at QB. I don't like the idea of Flacco going to either of those two teams.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
It would be something if Denver avenged that 2012 playoff loss to us by beating us in the playoffs with Flacco at QB. I don't like the idea of Flacco going to either of those two teams.

My guess is Broncos, Jags or Skins. Skins would be a real possibility with the Smith injury and I could see the franchise doing a friendly deal so he doesn't have to move.

Off topic, don't be surprised to see the Jags make a lot of moves this off season.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
My guess is Broncos, Jags or Skins. Skins would be a real possibility with the Smith injury and I could see the franchise doing a friendly deal so he doesn't have to move.

Off topic, don't be surprised to see the Jags make a lot of moves this off season.
Ozzie: Hey Joe, we've traded you to the Redskins so you don't have to move your family.
Joe:.... Ozzie, I've given this a lot of thought. Here are my retirement papers. I'd rather die than play for Dan Snyder
Ozzie: I anticipated this.
*RG3 walks in*
RG3: Hey Ozzie, thanks for the extension, I will help you turn Lamar into everything I was supposed to be.
Ozzie: That's great. I just got off of the phone with Dan Snyder, great news, you are going to be the starting QB for the Redskins! He offered to sell the farm for you!
RG3: *picks up phone, Haloti Ngata answers*
Ngata: Hello.
RG3: You're still playing for Philly right? Yeah... I'm going to jump kick you, and I want you to shatter my leg again... Thanks