• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Joe Flacco

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Herbert is staying at Oregon for his senior year. This rises our chances
to trade Flacco because there's only Lock and Haskins (unknown if he declares) left and there are more than 3 qb needy teams.
Will Grier dog

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
We need to trade Joe to a team with a good run game... Flacco has never been able to succeed without one. Forcing him to carry the offense was a bad idea.

“Then fuck that guy if he needs everything”.

When we gave him those things we won a ring. Our neglect of the run blocking since Kubiak left and our inability to get him a competent supporting cast until this year cost him. Here’s to hoping we trade him to the jags, giants, or something like that.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Please not the Jags.

If the Jags get Flacco they are the SB favorites in the AFC by a significant margin. Bortles abominable QB play is that teams only true weakness.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Please not the Jags.

If the Jags get Flacco they are the SB favorites in the AFC by a significant margin. Bortles abominable QB play is that teams only true weakness.

Yeah, I'd much rather see him go to an NFC team, if possible. Flacco can still take a team far if he's put in the right situation so let's not make the AFC any tougher than it already is.

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Will Grier dog
Grier is a 24yo rs senior yet he only played in 28 games. He hasn't played in any big time game. He isn't a special talent and has a history. 2nd to 3rd round. Most teams are better of getting for a veteran for one to two years and wait for Tua, Herbert or Fromm.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Joe’s trade value is rising if you want my opinion. It’ll be him and Teddy IIRC who’ll be free agents and/or available and maybe Tyrod Taylor. Since his contract is already negotiated I think it makes his deal easier. Since he started the year well, I bet some team and coach will think they can get that kind of Joe Flacco and not the bad one.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
We need to trade Joe to a team with a good run game... Flacco has never been able to succeed without one. Forcing him to carry the offense was a bad idea.

“Then fuck that guy if he needs everything”.

When we gave him those things we won a ring. Our neglect of the run blocking since Kubiak left and our inability to get him a competent supporting cast until this year cost him. Here’s to hoping we trade him to the jags, giants, or something like that.
Why would we want to do that? If he goes to AFC team, we'd surely want him to be less successful.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Why would we want to do that? If he goes to AFC team, we'd surely want him to be less successful.
I don’t care the conference, I wanna see joe kick ass next year, if he beat us in the playoffs I wouldn’t even give a fuck I’d be happy for him. I’m a ravens fan first but I’ll always be a huge joe fan.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I don’t care the conference, I wanna see joe kick ass next year, if he beat us in the playoffs I wouldn’t even give a fuck I’d be happy for him. I’m a ravens fan first but I’ll always be a huge joe fan.
First sentence there does not agree with the second one.

If he plays against us next year, I wish him 5 INTs and 8 sack fumbles.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I agree up until this...if he beats us in the playoffs I’ll be fuckin pissed. But I’ll still be happy for him. There’s a difference lol

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
First sentence there does not agree with the second one.

If he plays against us next year, I wish him 5 INTs and 8 sack fumbles.
Let me fix that...

I clearly would want us to beat him, but if he were to beat us in this scenario, I would be happy for him, and root for him the rest of the way. Us winning a super bowl obviously takes priority lol

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Joe’s trade value is rising if you want my opinion. It’ll be him and Teddy IIRC who’ll be free agents and/or available and maybe Tyrod Taylor. Since his contract is already negotiated I think it makes his deal easier. Since he started the year well, I bet some team and coach will think they can get that kind of Joe Flacco and not the bad one.
tannehill will be a fa as well.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I feel fully confident in Joe stepping in if Lamar were to go down I mean think about it he is probably deep down relishing for that opportunity lol
I wouldn’t even be mad. If that happened I would hope like hell that lamar didn’t suffer a serious injury. But damn it would be something to see joe come in in the playoffs and light it the fuck up again and win a SB

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I wouldn’t even be mad. If that happened I would hope like hell that lamar didn’t suffer a serious injury. But damn it would be something to see joe come in in the playoffs and light it the fuck up again and win a SB
I mean I’d be mad if we didn’t win it all...because there’d always be that what if. What if Lamar wouldn’t have gotten hurt

Crabcruncher

Practice Squad
When the Ravens had the ball inside the one yd. line I was yelling at the screen put Flacco in , nobody sneaks the ball better than Joe. He is nearly 250 lbs and 6 6. Use him. Instead that turned out to be a turning point in the game. Enter the nailbiters.
I hope they use him in the Playoffs, he won a goddamn Superbowl and carried the team with him.
That throw to Jacoby in Denver was not a bad play by their cornerback, he only dropped back to the point any normal Qb could hope to throw it, but Jacoby knew.
The coachs need a secret weopon in the playoffs. They should be working on using Joe, especially against the Chargers who are good against the run. It would add something more for opposing defenses to have to defend. John Brown is a star, but he is hardly used because they don't trust Lamars deep passing game.
It would make the team feel better knowing he would be their if they needed him.