• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

"Who" or "What" do you hate about other teams

VT-Nina

Practice Squad
Patriots - Living in NE and there is no way that Belichick and Brady can by my heros. Come game time, I am wearing the purple and black.

K-Dog

MVP
Patriots - Living in NE and there is no way that Belichick and Brady can by my heros. Come game time, I am wearing the purple and black.

Where in NE ?
My wife is from the Boston area.
We vacation near the Cape every year.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Jaguars moving up to the top of my shit-list. They're basically a divisional rival since we've played them for 4 consecutive seasons (2-2 in this span).

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Dolphins just skyrocketed to #2 on my shit-list. We've played them every season since winning the Super Bowl and living in FL, it feels good knowing Dolphins realize that we basically own them at this juncture.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Dolphins just skyrocketed to #2 on my shit-list. We've played them every season since winning the Super Bowl and living in FL, it feels good knowing Dolphins realize that we basically own them at this juncture.
The Dolphins played dirty tonight. They reminded me of the Bengals.

Sooky

Pro Bowler
I hate that the NFL tries to act like the Cowboys are a top-tier team when they are not because ratings go up 20% when they are doing well. I get they are the most popular franchise in football. I hate them. I remember the years before that 2014 magical season from Romo where they were 6-10, 8-8, 8-8, and 8-8 and each season they were hyped to win it all. Same with this year. They are a solid team but people make them to be the Patriots every offseason no matter their talent. Most annoying thing ever.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I hate that the NFL tries to act like the Cowboys are a top-tier team when they are not because ratings go up 20% when they are doing well. I get they are the most popular franchise in football. I hate them. I remember the years before that 2014 magical season from Romo where they were 6-10, 8-8, 8-8, and 8-8 and each season they were hyped to win it all. Same with this year. They are a solid team but people make them to be the Patriots every offseason no matter their talent. Most annoying thing ever.
Yup, they get hyped every year and their fans disappear when they start losing. Biggest bandwagon fan team in the league. Most of their fans have never been to Texas, let alone Dallas.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I can't stand the Steelers. Bell is a shit head and so is brown, who's the cockiest asshole in the league. And then theres the rapist ben. That team is a drama show and I can't stand it.

The only plus is that the steelers are literally working bell into the ground - his touches are surely unsustainable for the whole year - I fully expect them to get to the playoffs and bell to end up with yet another injury from wear and tear on his body that hijacks their entire offence

The Greek

Veteran
I "hate" the Cowboys with a passion! More than the Steelers and the Patriots!

With the Steelers, my "hate" is more of a respectful nature. Our teams just bring out the best in one another and boy have we had some battles for the ages over the years. With the Patriots, my "hate" is more out of being sick and tired of seeing them always run through their WEAK division to be in the dance every year.

When it comes to those COW-BUMS their fan base is the most delusional that I've ever encountered. And I'm so sick of hearing that weak-ass moniker of them being "America's Team" along with the media's constant attention to them. It's overkill!

All they care about is how much money the organization has and how their facilities look. If the truth be told-the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders are the main attraction!
i agree with you on the cowgirls. i love the best rivalry in football and have respect for the steelers organization and as far as the patriots all i can say is they are damn good and it pisses me off.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I cant stand the fact that Tyreek Hill is a star and nobody knows anything about what he did.

Cheifs fans: "We got a steal in the 5th round!!!!"

Me: "He wouldve been a first round pick if he didnt beat his pregnant girlfriend...."

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
i agree with you on the cowgirls. i love the best rivalry in football and have respect for the steelers organization and as far as the patriots all i can say is they are damn good and it pisses me off.
This is exactly how I feel