• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

"Who" or "What" do you hate about other teams

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Fuck the Jags for not handling their business. Fuck the Dolphins for being useless once more. And a HUGE FUCK YOU to the Bills for winning when I need them to lose and losing when I needed them to win.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Fuck the Jags for not handling their business. Fuck the Dolphins for being useless once more. And a HUGE FUCK YOU to the Bills for winning when I need them to lose and losing when I needed them to win.

And fuck the afc for being a completely useless conference and a cakewalk to the most predictable conference championship game ever

Congrats nfl you’ve got the game you wanted

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
BUMP!

Now in all seriousness, the divisional rivals and the Pats will always be on the top of my most hated list. As for other teams?

-Bills - For the past few years, they lose when I want them to win and vice versa. And their fans talk A LOT of shit about Lamar being a RB playing QB and being carried when they themselves had a top defense so what's their excuse?
-Dolphins
-Jaguars - At the end of 2017, they were in my good graces after beating the Steelers, but after getting cocky and choking to the Steelers, nope.

-Panthers - I mentioned this to @purplepittabread88 after beating the Browns in week 17, but it seems that our success is almost dependent on their shortcomings as shown below:

I'm curious as to why you hate the Panthers. Nonetheless, I'm happy you mentioned them because I think I might give you a reason to hate them more. @rossihunter2 and @RavensMania , I think both of you gentlemen might find this correlation interesting. Ready?

Here's a comparison between the Ravens' regular season records and Panthers' regular season records since 2009...

Ravens (Panthers):
2009: 9-7 and made playoffs (8-8 and missed playoffs)
2010: 12-4 and made playoffs (2-14 and missed playoffs)
2011: 12-4 and made playoffs (6-10 and missed playoffs)
2012: 10-6 and made playoffs (7-9 and missed playoffs)
2013: 8-8 and missed playoffs (12-4 and made playoffs)
2014: 10-6 and made playoffs (7-8-1 and made playoffs)
2015: 5-11 and missed playoffs (15-1 and made playoffs)
2016: 8-8 and missed playoffs (6-10 and missed playoffs)
2017: 9-7 and missed playoffs (11-5 and made playoffs)
2018: 10-6 and made playoffs (7-9 and missed playoffs)

Moral of the story? Seems that our success in the regular season is damn near dependent on how the Panthers are doing based on this data. Of course, it's ridiculous to really think that, but it's something I've noticed since the 2013 season.

-Colts - At first, I didn't have an issue with them. However, after they ruined Luck and their fanbase just flat out booing him as he walked to the locker room, fuck them (and of course fuck Grigson and Irsay) @cobrajet

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
do i really need to say who I hate and why???

I hate the Eagles because of the body bag game back in 1990 vs the Potomac Drainage Basin.

and of course the Potomac Drainage Basin.

yes i also hate the Steelers and the Pats as well as the rest of our normal rivals