• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

"Who" or "What" do you hate about other teams

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I can't stand the Steelers. Bell is a shit head and so is brown, who's the cockiest asshole in the league. And then theres the rapist ben. That team is a drama show and I can't stand it.

And it is NOT like our boys haven't had their own off-the-field "issues" either; so you may want to step down from that soap box PittaB.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
They have lot of primadonnas though, that's a fact.

That may be true BUT the Ravens also have had players down through the years and more recent years with their "issues" comparable to that of Big Ben's. So, I'd ease up on the "holier players than though" type of talk was my point.

Last edited:

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
That may be true BUT the Ravens also have had players down through the years and more recent years with their "issues" comparable to that of Big Ben's. So, I'd ease up on the "holier players than tough" type of talk was my point.
Oh hell no just know I do not defend any of our player's actions at all. I think it is the biggest disgrace in the world that these players can assault people, beat women, and break every law and get away with it simply because they can play a ball game. Ray Rice was my favorite player when I was younger and my first ever jersey. I was so glad when we cut him. I don't at all think our team or any team honestly is cleaner, I just don't respect the Steelers at all. Bill Cowher 2011 Steelers are easily one of the coolest and most badass teams of all time, so much respect there. Those were some tough guys and Troy is one of the best and most humble players ever. Instead, you now have Bell, who made a damn diss track on Instagram about getting paid. In fairness, I hate AB because of how good he is, but someone like Julio is much better IMO and doesn't have to do a stupid celebration after every catch. (OBJ is my least favorite person in the sport). Teams like the Steelers will air hump and boast and scream when they win, and cry and blame the league when they lose. That is why I hate them. Ray was passionate, Bell doesn't give a single shit about the game at all he only cares about money and he has made that so clear. They are turning the NFL from a tough man league to a bitch hitting version of Jersey Shore.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
The only plus is that the steelers are literally working bell into the ground - his touches are surely unsustainable for the whole year - I fully expect them to get to the playoffs and bell to end up with yet another injury from wear and tear on his body that hijacks their entire offence
And the best part, is after bragging and boasting all year, they will blame someone else when the Patriots do an annual molestation of them.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I actually don't mind the Pats too much. They have to be the most run well organized in all of the sports. I don't defend their cheating, but "deflate-gate" is bullshit, and I'm sure every other team taped signals. The only reason people care is that they are so great. The fact that they release any player who bitches or is arrogant (any perfect player for the Steelers) and still win everything is what amazes me. People wonder why the Pats own the Steelers, and it is because smart, humble yet skilled players will face adversity 100 times better than players who demand a trade after a few bad games and being suspended for a year, a Qb who plays retirement every time it doesn't go his way, or a Rb who never has played a full season that turned down 12 million a year.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Oh hell no just know I do not defend any of our player's actions at all. I think it is the biggest disgrace in the world that these players can assault people, beat women, and break every law and get away with it simply because they can play a ball game. Ray Rice was my favorite player when I was younger and my first ever jersey. I was so glad when we cut him. I don't at all think our team or any team honestly is cleaner, I just don't respect the Steelers at all. Bill Cowher 2011 Steelers are easily one of the coolest and most badass teams of all time, so much respect there. Those were some tough guys and Troy is one of the best and most humble players ever. Instead, you now have Bell, who made a damn diss track on Instagram about getting paid. In fairness, I hate AB because of how good he is, but someone like Julio is much better IMO and doesn't have to do a stupid celebration after every catch. (OBJ is my least favorite person in the sport). Teams like the Steelers will air hump and boast and scream when they win, and cry and blame the league when they lose. That is why I hate them. Ray was passionate, Bell doesn't give a single shit about the game at all he only cares about money and he has made that so clear. They are turning the NFL from a tough man league to a bitch hitting version of Jersey Shore.

I don't and didn't feel that you defended our player's own disgraceful actions at all. I was just commenting on the fact that our guys aren't so "squeaky" clean either so, when people start tossing around that "rapist" moniker for Big Ben; then you got to get ready for the backlash of the monikers for a few notable or "key" Ravens players as well.

As far as Bell just caring about the money? What else should he care about? This is a very violent sport! These players are dropping like flies due to injuries, the team can cut you, release and trade you at any point with NO LOYALTY and a few of these NFL team "owners" really couldn't give a damn about them! They're merely..."Inmates in a prison" according to one. So, to me, I'm always for these players GETTING THEIR MONEY!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
and maybe lev bell given how much they are working him and the fact he doesnt have a contract - might be a cowboys and demarco murray sitch where they run him into the ground and let him leave to take a huge money contract elsewhere
Hopefully in the nfc

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Bills are #3 on my shit-list. Every time I want them to win, they lose. Every time I want them to lose, they win. Fuck the Bills. Seriously, we just need to win out.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I'd be willingly to let the steelers actually win next week, just so they get their hopes up all the way to the afc title game and then get crushed. Im a cruel person.

nope i want their shitty little football team to be crushed now - they've skated through on luck for the last 4 weeks - i want them to come crashing back down to earth where they belong and remember that they arent the team that the media makes them out to be

Pats

Veteran
nope i want their shitty little football team to be crushed now - they've skated through on luck for the last 4 weeks - i want them to come crashing back down to earth where they belong and remember that they arent the team that the media makes them out to be
Its funny that their team could easily be something like 8-5 right now but they have had all these last second squeak victories that they are number 1 seed. It will be fun to see them crushed again.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Look I know everyone hates the patriots but that’s why I respect them. You lose knowing you got out played an out coached. And don’t call them cheaters for ball pressure.. we lead the league in PEDS every year. The Steelers get lucky always aren’t even good. A team full of punks. The pats are hated cuz they are just too good