• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

What Will You Be Watching vs. Redskins?

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Tim Williams, and Tim williams

Essentially, but was going to disguise my answer as "pass rush." Curious to see Bronson, Wormley, Judon and Bowser. Will be watching the OL with a paper bag over my face.

Oh yea... Will be watching Chris Moore and the TEs.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Definitely looking forward to Tim Williams the most. If he can dominate against the 2nd and 3rd stringers then it will bode well for his future potential.

Other than that:

- I want to see how Humphrey holds up in coverage and to see if he lets up any deep plays.
- Quincy and White: can they continue their great play from training camp and do it in games?
- How is the O-line progressing? A lot of question marks outside of Stanley and Yanda.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Chuck Clark is likely to see substantial time. I have a sneaking suspicion about this guy, and at this point, that is clearly all I might have as tape is scarce.

We need only look as far as our own squad to find evidence of a talented safety that no one saw coming.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Essentially, but was going to disguise my answer as "pass rush." Curious to see Bronson, Wormley, Judon and Bowser. Will be watching the OL with a paper bag over my face.

Oh yea... Will be watching Chris Moore and the TEs.
Yeah I can't wait to see everyone but like I said on another thread, Tim williams steals all the excitement for me.

Boldnpurpblack

Practice Squad
Have a feeling that Onwuasor, Pat Ricard, and the FB (name escaping me right now for some reason) are going to really stand out. All 3 should get a TON of time. And I think they're going to bully the crap out of other team's reserves.

Calling that Onwuasor causes at least one fumble and injures a TE/WR/RB coming over the middle for a reception.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Have a feeling that Onwuasor, Pat Ricard, and the FB (name escaping me right now for some reason) are going to really stand out. All 3 should get a TON of time. And I think they're going to bully the crap out of other team's reserves.

Calling that Onwuasor causes at least one fumble and injures a TE/WR/RB coming over the middle for a reception.
Ricky Ortiz?

I'm excited to see how all of the undrafted (and former undrafted) free agents play.

Boldnpurpblack

Practice Squad
Ricky Ortiz?

I'm excited to see how all of the undrafted (and former undrafted) free agents play.
Thats the name. Thanks.

If they really see Tali as the starter, then i expect Ortiz to get 3 quarters or more of work at FB. And i think he'll ball out along with the others.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
What I want to see:

*the rookies drafted. All of them. Excited for each and every one of them (obviously Humph probably won't play but it's all good).
Been saying Bowser will light it up for pretty much the whole offseason and I can't wait to see him do in purple what he did at Houston.

*Patrick Ricard, Willie Henry, Carl Davis: by far the most interesting competition, with the three of them looking good judging by the reports and potentially adding some quality to our rotation to take it even further.

*Matt Judon: so hyped to see what the new look Judon looks like.

*Matt Skura: Very curious to see what he can bring to the table.

*Correa: already said it, I think this year his training camp success will translate to games.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
The most recent "first team" O LINE :
Stanley Eluomunor Jensen Skura Hurst
Not exactly inspiring. Imagine what it will look like when Stanley's night is through.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
The most recent "first team" O LINE :
Stanley Eluomunor Jensen Skura Hurst
Not exactly inspiring. Imagine what it will look like when Stanley's night is through.
Eluemenor gets to start at LG??? Awesome, high upside raw guy baptized by fire, hope we at least get to see some cause for optimism