• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

What Will You Be Watching vs. Redskins?

Boldnpurpblack

Practice Squad
Anyone know a way to watch any of the preseason games outside of the local markets? It sucks not being able to watch our young talent.
I usually type in " watch ravens vs redskins reddit" and find a link.. but know iv had a fire stick for the last 3 yrs and i watch every game

Get Reddit.

Theres a sub group called "nflstreams." Every game from every market has a thread with multiple streamers. For every type of device, HD/SD, etc...

Just search for taht sub group, subscribe and never worry about missing another game.

Boldnpurpblack

Practice Squad
you dont even need to subscribe - it is available without subscribing to anything
True - i just found subscribing to be easier, because then i can add it to my feed and have quicker access without having to search it every time. But youre right, you dont have to subscribe by any means to use it.

Subscribing also helps justify keeping the group alive though. Gives them a more accurate read on how many are using and getting value out of it, and more incentive to keep it alive. though i doubt itd go anywhere so long as there are means to keep it going.

On a side note - for those of you who are also soccer fans - they similarly have a SoccerStreams sub. Was able to watch every match I wanted from Premier League's opening weekend that way, as well as Real/barca. Most are on TV but for the mid/lower table clubs that arent on US TV often, or if you enjoy German, French, Spanish, out of market MLS, etc... you can catch anything you want. They even have a website now with streams rated...

Also an NBAstreams sub for hoops fans.

Never checked for a baseball one but im sure it exists.

Best part with these is that while some YT streams or streaming sites, the leagues can catch up with and shut down sometimes mid-viewing.... there are usually so many streaming options you always have an active and quality stream to use. For out of market and/or chord cutting sports fans its an awesome resource.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
True - i just found subscribing to be easier, because then i can add it to my feed and have quicker access without having to search it every time. But youre right, you dont have to subscribe by any means to use it.

Subscribing also helps justify keeping the group alive though. Gives them a more accurate read on how many are using and getting value out of it, and more incentive to keep it alive. though i doubt itd go anywhere so long as there are means to keep it going.
i only meant this in the sense that i dont really use reddit at all - was just emphasising that its not mandatory to have an account to be able to reap the benefits of that particular page