• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

What Will You Be Watching vs. Redskins?

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Chuck Clark is likely to see substantial time. I have a sneaking suspicion about this guy, and at this point, that is clearly all I might have as tape is scarce.

We need only look as far as our own squad to find evidence of a talented safety that no one saw coming.
Chuck is terrible based on tape

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Eluemenor gets to start at LG??? Awesome, high upside raw guy baptized by fire, hope we at least get to see some cause for optimism
I like the positive perspective. And I too am glad he's getting a shot to improve, perhaps earlier than anticipated.
Not comfortable being a voice of pessimism but
this could get ugly tonight offensively.

Boldnpurpblack

Practice Squad
I like the positive perspective. And I too am glad he's getting a shot to improve, perhaps earlier than anticipated.
Not comfortable being a voice of pessimism but
this could get ugly tonight offensively.
Nah - preseason is like the Twilight Zone.

Tons of backups and inexperienced players?? Offense is gonna march right down the field like clockwork.

Stacked starting defense? - gets shredded by Joe QB3 from the Redskins.

Boldnpurpblack

Practice Squad
BTW - anyone else having trouble working today?

Had a few meetings this morning that helped the am fly by. But ive been doing nothing but reading football websites since about 11am.

Even running some fanspeak draft sim's for next years draft bc im running out of new things to read.

ITS ALMOST HERE!

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Preseason got this shit back in my veins... I was trying to stay off. Football is really back.

Kinda. Everyone will be hype until week 3 when we're begging for the real thing.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Here's a crazy prediction: James Hurst has a good game.

I'll let you swallow what you just read.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'll be watching for 3 things:

1. The Offense
2. The Offense
3. The Offense

Boldnpurpblack

Practice Squad
Have a feeling that Onwuasor, Pat Ricard, and the FB (name escaping me right now for some reason) are going to really stand out. All 3 should get a TON of time. And I think they're going to bully the crap out of other team's reserves.

Calling that Onwuasor causes at least one fumble and injures a TE/WR/RB coming over the middle for a reception.

One projection down....

ZonaRaven

Practice Squad
Anyone know a way to watch any of the preseason games outside of the local markets? It sucks not being able to watch our young talent.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Anyone know a way to watch any of the preseason games outside of the local markets? It sucks not being able to watch our young talent.
I usually type in " watch ravens vs redskins reddit" and find a link.. but know iv had a fire stick for the last 3 yrs and i watch every game