• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2020 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When did I say that? Because Harrison grew on me a lot in the past few weeks. And yeah he lacks range, but that isn’t “is lost in coverage”. Murray has all the range but is always lost in coverage

In the ILB board, I was checking my notes on Malik and felt petty lol. Its not a big deal anyway like you say he does have range and we will see what nfl coaching will do for him.

Simba

Staff Member
They showed him as a T but he's almost surely moving in to G. Lots of power. Not a great mover but is a fit at RG with some development.

They showed him as a T but he's almost surely moving in to G. Lots of power. Not a great mover but is a fit at RG with some development.

At least we got someone with power, I like that hes a former tackle since almost all elite level guards played tackle in college.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Goodell announced him as G. Far from the first time that happened tonight.

the difference this year could be that they’re usually at the podium reading the card the team sends in. Maybe they have a preset list of players typed out or something so Goodell is reading guard but the screen says tackle