• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2020 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JAAM

Hall of Famer
This might be like 14 where we won’t pick a WR until way later like we did Campanaro lol

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I am honestly not that bothered if the Ravens do not upgrade their WRs with the round 2 or 3 picks. They had 2 big injuries to their best skill position players and you have your first round WR coming into his second year. If he is half of what people here talked about him as, then the team should be fine.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I am honestly not that bothered if the Ravens do not upgrade their WRs with the round 2 or 3 picks. They had 2 big injuries to their best skill position players and you have your first round WR coming into his second year. If he is half of what people here talked about him as, then the team should be fine.
yet we don't have Hurst. That's a ridiculous statement at this point. I also feel Boykin is going to improve along with Hollywood, but we need to improve the WR room and it will get done.

Simba

Staff Member

I'm also not overly concerned right now to an extent either. Never thought these guys were super realistic options anyways (but I was hoping) and we're getting to the point where a lot blend together and I wouldn't be as pressed about it.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

we literally have no WRs on our roster - who's going to play Antoine Wesley? Jaleel Scott? I like Wesley but i don't want him as our 4th receiver lol