• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2020 NFL Draft Gameday Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simba

Staff Member
and there's some good ones who should be available in the 3rd round

i say should...

Yeah we need to add WRs but these guys that have already gone were always a pipe dream to an extent. We'll get 1 or 2 and I'd expect 1 today. I'm just not disheartened by the first 2 picks.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
yet we don't have Hurst. That's a ridiculous statement at this point. I also feel Boykin is going to improve along with Hollywood, but we need to improve the WR room and it will get done.

Hurst was not a significant part of the offense. He was good for a catch or two a game, but only really was relevant when Andrews was hurt and was not that relevant even then.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Yikes Patriots

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
we literally have no WRs on our roster - who's going to play Antoine Wesley? Jaleel Scott? I like Wesley but i don't want him as our 4th receiver lol

How many receptions does the 4th WR get? If they get 15 catches that is a solid year. Is the goal of the second round pick to find someone to play WR4 and get 15 catches?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Back to back Safeties, Kyle Dugger to the Patriots. I'd figured he would go in the second but late second, early third. Panthers wasting no time, that pick is in too.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
How many receptions does the 4th WR get? If they get 15 catches that is a solid year. Is the goal of the second round pick to find someone to play WR4 and get 15 catches?

right but id like to upgrade our number 2 receiver

boykin's no guarantee to improve - i like him and i hope he does and becomes that for us but i dont trust in that
snead is snead and he's not going to suddenly explode and become a different player

we need more talent at the position

JAAM

Hall of Famer
YGM is a good pick there