• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Welcome to Baltimore: LBs Patrick Queen (28) and Malik Harrison (98)

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Alright.. waiting for one of you graphic designers to create that “Thunder & Lightning” wallpaper edit with these 2 guys.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I know right! He's actually just so bad.
case in point, he was Dan Snyder's right hand man from until 2010. He and Snyder absolutely destroyed that team.

I've heard that the only reason Snyder kept Vinny around so long is that he was a great racquetball partner.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Queen is by no means a perfect prospect but his mentality is that of a winner and one destined to max his potential
frankly there wasnt a better option at 28. he was the right pick, hes gonna show why and i dont think it will take long.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
something that gets lost in the malik harrison pick is that its a MUCH needed identity pick. the ravens front seven totally lacked any kind of identity type players, michael pierce was the closest thing, but a NT who barely gets to make tackles doesnt strike fear into guys the way a LB can. Harrison is probably the first true thumper the ravens have had since bart scott. now mind you im not comparing him to bart scott, im just saying hes the type who might be able to bring that fear factor and really add some edge to our front seven the way bart scott did. jameel mcclain, daryl smith, cj mosley, peanut, bynes, these guys didnt bring the pain the way a malik harrison potentially could, they were all more mentally prepared technical types, harrison will clean your goddamn clock just for fun, hes a real potential tone setter type and that element is lacking in todays NFL and is something the ravens thrived on for a very long time and just havent gotten back to having that edge.

i cant wait to see this big fucker lower the boom on some poor QB who doesnt see him and have him seeing ghosts the rest of the game.