• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Welcome to Baltimore: WRs Devin Duvernay (92) and James Proche (201)

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Felt like a real dark horse for us, definitely the “play like a raven” guy we love.

I really should’ve been higher on Duvernay considering my love for Mighty Mouse receivers, like I fucking love a short dieseled up tough strong feisty receiver. Anthony Miller I still believe would be elite if not for the bears lol

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Felt like a real dark horse for us, definitely the “play like a raven” guy we love.

I really should’ve been higher on Duvernay considering my love for Mighty Mouse receivers, like I fucking love a short dieseled up tough strong feisty receiver. Anthony Miller I still believe would be elite if not for the bears lol
God I loved Miller so much coming out.

I feel similar about Duvernay but I'm not as obsessed as I was then with the draft process

Reminds me of Deebo Samuel when it comes to how angry he runs after the catch. This is my second favorite pick of the draft. Just hope we get him the ball.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
funny that it was brought up during the press conference, but I remember when the Pats traded in front of us and picked the TE named Devin. I thought for sure they took Duvernay until the name came across the bottom of the screen.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Reminds me of Deebo Samuel when it comes to how angry he runs after the catch. This is my second favorite pick of the draft. Just hope we get him the ball.
Deebo is a solid comp, deebo was way closer to a finished product as a route runner being the main difference

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Another WR. Proche split his time between the slot and outside. The most targeted WR in college. Wily route runner if not crazily explosive. Lacks some traits but...

there's a reason he was the most targeted receiver in college - he might have the best and most spectacular hands in the draft and absolutely relishes the 50/50 ball.