• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2020 Undrafted Free-Agents

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I've got a feeling this UDFA class will be unprecedented. I wouldn't be shocked if several make the 53

Simba

Staff Member
I've got a feeling this UDFA class will be unprecedented. I wouldn't be shocked if several make the 53

Tough year for that to happen with no minicamps and OTAs. Going to have to get up to speed fast in July. Not impossible but a much larger ask this year.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
a bit grabby which will get called in the NFL but for a potential UDFA he has a lot of promising highs - that LSU game caught my eye too - but he's been notoriously successful against a lot of receivers who were productive in other games against other corners

That Steelers guy on Twitter we kept posting here was clamoring for him or stone at the end

Simba

Staff Member
Tom Pelissero
@TomPelissero

·
2m

The #Ravens are signing former Oregon TE Jacob Breeland, source said. He was having a breakout season for the Ducks with six TDs through six games before breaking his leg. Healthy now and joining a team that loves tight ends.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Video of Bronson Rechsteiner from Kennesaw State's Youtube channel. This dude is a massive fullback who can RUN, can catch out of the backfield too and BLOCK.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Video of Bronson Rechsteiner from Kennesaw State's Youtube channel. This dude is a massive fullback who can RUN, can catch out of the backfield too and BLOCK.

Bet money there’s at least 3 reports of training camp brawls with this mf starting them all

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor

This might be the greatest match for prospect and music in a highlight real I've ever seen