• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Flacco Tier 3 QB?

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
All the Falcons and Shanahan had to do was call a run play on 3rd down and not a pass play and they would have one that game.
So Joe is better than Ryan because he would have just hit his check down and won the game.........lol.......Same as a run but would have even taken more time off the clock and forced them to burn a time out. :D

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
He could be on our current roster.
I really want to see Woodrum with the 1's so I can compare apples to apples.
I am just scared this guy is going to be dynamite and he is going to slip through our fingers.
If the coaches are smart they'll make sure Woodrum gets reps against the ones and see how comfortable he is and if he can be productive with his decision making and movement in the pocket. If he can move the football and keep possession of the ball for extended periods of time, then I would be scared to put him on the practice squad because he'll be poached ASAP. Then comes the decision of whether you would like to keep 3 QBs on the 53 man roster or just roll with Woodrum as back up and release or trade Mallet. I don't know the threshold of risk/reward the Ravens front office has, but if it were up to me, it is Woodrum all the way.