• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Nico Siragusa

flynismo

Practice Squad
Who else is excited to have this guy?? I see him taking the LG spot in TC, and Lewis moving back to RT. Now we just need to get that Mangold contract done!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Who else is excited to have this guy?? I see him taking the LG spot in TC, and Lewis moving back to RT. Now we just need to get that Mangold contract done!
I'm really excited to have him, as well. Terrific value where we drafted him also. He was one of the best run and pass blockers in this draft class. I agree having him play LG could improve two spots with Lewis moving to his more natural fit, rt, but it's possible that also see him as the center of the future.

It's quite possible we sign Mangold for this coming season, unless he is totally shot.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
I like the offensive lineman a lot. Especially Eluemunor. Everybody says he was most impressive rookie at camp. Which is strange because he was projected a raw development player. But at camp was strong athletic and locked on to his classmates and didn't let go. Lucky for them it wasn't a real game.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
Siragusa has expressed interest in center. Eluemunor could win left guard. That would make this an awesome awesome draft class. If Siragusa and Eluemunor show well enough at center/guard to convince Harbaugh to put Lewis at his more natural position.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not a fan of eluemunor. Saw a video of him embracing killing mountain lions and deer. Hunting is for cowards. Not rooting for a neanderthal. There has to be something wrong with a human who enjoys taking a gun and shooting it at an innocent animal and posing for pictures. He can F-off as far as im concerned. Said the same thing about carson wentz.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
Not a fan of eluemunor. Saw a video of him embracing killing mountain lions and deer. Hunting is for cowards. Not rooting for a neanderthal. There has to be something wrong with a human who enjoys taking a gun and shooting it at an innocent animal and posing for pictures. He can F-off as far as im concerned. Said the same thing about carson wentz.

Totally Totally agree. But he is protecting Joe Flacco lol. But your right that is really sick. I didn't know he did that. On side note he looked the best of all rookies preliminary camp. Wormley looked a little surprised when He locked horns with him. BTW Are you vegetarian?

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Totally Totally agree. But he is protecting Joe Flacco lol. But your right that is really sick. I didn't know he did that. On side note he looked the best of all rookies preliminary camp. Wormley looked a little surprised when He locked horns with him. BTW Are you vegetarian?

Yes..

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Austin Pastzor is a solid right tackle. He's a good player, not great but not bad. He's only 26 too. I'd prefer him over dunlap whos already 32 and hasn't been good for 2 seasons now. I know we tend to be in kool aid mode but i must admit our offense scares me. need to hope the following few things happen

1: Perriman gets better allround
2: Campanaro surivies a tackle and can make it through a season
3: An undrafted player becomes a stud
4: One of our younger tight ends takes it to the next level

as for the O line

Stanley, Siragusa,Mangold, Yanda, Lewis

Do I have my doubts on lewis at RT? Well, I think he'll be okay..but it's def a downgrade on Wagner. I was hoping we traded up in the 2nd for forrest lamp but what to do..

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
My main concern with the first two picks is that we banked on upside rather than a polished player. For instance, We could have had Forrest Lamp in the first by trading and got some additional picks in the 3rd and 4th round. Lamp could have played RT, C or G at a very very high level. He's as clean of a prospect in the draft.

btw i never listen to what BR.com say when it comes to rookies. They would have had people believing that matt elam was troy polumalou with the way ryan and garrett were pumping him up during practice videos..

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
Austin Pastzor is a solid right tackle. He's a good player, not great but not bad. He's only 26 too. I'd prefer him over dunlap whos already 32 and hasn't been good for 2 seasons now. I know we tend to be in kool aid mode but i must admit our offense scares me. need to hope the following few things happen

as for the O line

Do I have my doubts on lewis at RT? Well, I think he'll be okay..but it's def a downgrade on Wagner. I was hoping we traded up in the 2nd for forrest lamp but what to do..

Thats a lot to hope for so that the offense doesn't suck. You could very well be on about Lewis at tackle. Im not a fan of bringing in Mangold. He was cut because he wasn't as good the last couple years. And isn't the same player. I don't think he is getting better with age. Yanda could be injured as well. Players aren't as durable 33 after 11 years in the league. It's a shame about Eluemunor being a savage. He was our most impressive player preliminary camp. It is ok in a football game to be a savage on the O-line. No reason to in the woods. It is shameful.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Thats a lot to hope for so that the offense doesn't suck. You could very well be on about Lewis at tackle. Im not a fan of bringing in Mangold. He was cut because he wasn't as good the last couple years. And isn't the same player. I don't think he is getting better with age. Yanda could be injured as well. Players aren't as durable 33 after 11 years in the league. It's a shame about Eluemunor being a savage. He was our most impressive player preliminary camp. It is ok in a football game to be a savage on the O-line. No reason to in the woods. It is shameful.

The only decline in Mangolds game has been the running game. As a pass protector he is still elite. Im hopefull the O can prove me wrong, but realistically i think the O is going to be rather terrible. If Sammy Watkins is available for a 2nd round pick, I pull the trigger.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I think Siragusa is a day one starter at LG and does a damn good job. Don't like the other guy we drafted too much.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Why? Besides Siragusa has expressed interest in playing center. As players I like Goose and Eluemunor. I don't care for Eluemunor and his savage hobby

Goose has never played center. He's proven himself to be a very promising LG. Lets see how things pan out. There are going to be a lot of things happening on this O from now until september.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Why? Besides Siragusa has expressed interest in playing center. As players I like Goose and Eluemunor. I don't care for Eluemunor and his savage hobby
He's never played center... Ever. He has played LG. I'd rather us sign Mangold, and possibly Pasztor. I think that a
Stanley-Siragusa-Mangold-Yanda-Pasztor oline is DECENT. Not good. DECENT. If we have a decent oline I feel like the offense will be fine.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
Goose has never played center. He's proven himself to be a very promising LG. Lets see how things pan out. There are going to be a lot of things happening on this O from now until september.

If Goose can play center that would be awesome. Do you hate Eluemunor that much you would root for him to fail at LG?? It sucks he has such a savage extracurricular activity. To find that out after hearing he was our most impressive rookie sucks so hard.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

as for the O line

Last year was the first year that Pasztor played a full season in the NFL. He also had his best season, with the previous three being pretty pathetic. As a right tackle, I'm not so sure Wagner would be a fit in a power gap scheme and it certainly looks as though that is where we are headed, based on the players we drafted and Greg Romens knowledge of the scheme.

I'm not against signing Pasztor, but it would have to be a reasonable contract and Lewis is a much more natural fit at rt than guard.

Last edited:

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
He's never played center... Ever. He has played LG. I'd rather us sign Mangold, and possibly Pasztor. I think that a
Stanley-Siragusa-Mangold-Yanda-Pasztor oline is DECENT. Not good. DECENT. If we have a decent oline I feel like the offense will be fine.

I think the FO love alex Lewis though. By the way, I agree with your O line. Probably best option.