• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Nico Siragusa

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
does anyone have film of eluemunor? i still havent seen the kid, just going off of what ive heard. i desperately wanna watch him because he is a goddamn specimen for sure

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
does anyone have film of eluemunor? i still havent seen the kid, just going off of what ive heard. i desperately wanna watch him because he is a goddamn specimen for sure

Here is a video I found. You'll have to look for him each play, number 72 I believe.

CharmCityChampions

Practice Squad
Not a fan of eluemunor. Saw a video of him embracing killing mountain lions and deer. Hunting is for cowards. Not rooting for a neanderthal. There has to be something wrong with a human who enjoys taking a gun and shooting it at an innocent animal and posing for pictures. He can F-off as far as im concerned. Said the same thing about carson wentz.

Not to get off topic, but just because you hunt, doesn't make you a savage. People in my family hunt deer, and eat it. Friends I know hunt duck, turkey, they fish, etc. I guess all our early settlers and ancestors were all savages too? Since they hunted animals for food to survive? I can see lions, elephants, etc; I don't agree with killing those animals unless your trying to control the population so it doesn't get out of hand. Don't move down to the south here, that's all they do is shoot ducks and fish.

On topic, I'm excited and rooting for both, whether one is a "savage" or not.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not to get off topic, but just because you hunt, doesn't make you a savage. People in my family hunt deer, and eat it. Friends I know hunt duck, turkey, they fish, etc. I guess all our early settlers and ancestors were all savages too? Since they hunted animals for food to survive? I can see lions, elephants, etc; I don't agree with killing those animals unless your trying to control the population so it doesn't get out of hand. Don't move down to the south here, that's all they do is shoot ducks and fish.

On topic, I'm excited and rooting for both, whether one is a "savage" or not.

I just don't see animals as food. I look at our teeth and our physical makeup and we aren't designed to eat meat. In some cultures they embrace killing and eating cats and dogs. people are trained to see it as ''normal'' to kill animals and eat them..

I don't feel the same way..
Also, just to go against your point as it pertains to eluemenor he said '' Nothing like killing mountain lions, the thrill...''

so he isn't even doing for the reasons you stated.

Nature will take care of itself as it pertains to population. We just need to be ourselves and we aren't carnivores ..we're herbivores. Quite frankly, if over- population and negative natural welfare is what is a concern than homo sapiens have no equal lol.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
does anyone have film of eluemunor? i still havent seen the kid, just going off of what ive heard.

Not much out there on YouTube and draft breakdown. Have to look for complete Texas a&I'm games and watch him from there. He is a different kinda animal for sure. His opponents heard about the raw power. But his unique freakish athleticism for such a strong lineman catches opponents by surprise. He could very well replace KO as the freakish enforcer.

The scary thing to NFL defenses is he is very raw playing that well. He has a lot to learn yet on schemes and techniques. And yet was that dominant. He is listed a top5 tackle on most draft boards. He may need a year b4 playing full time at RT. But he could likely start at guard as a raw rookie and show well on sheer physical strength and athleticism. Many were calling him one of the steals of the draft as a third rounder. Couldn't believe we got him that late. From a raw skills perspective he is better than Dawkins and Moton. Stronger and lighter on his feet. One of my favorite players in this draft before we drafted him.

I thought my nephew was playing when he called and said we got Eluemunor. There is a good article on espn that describes how impressed his college line coach is. Some players are called strong maulers. Then that rare specimen words like freak and bull are used to describe him. Watch his combine highlights to get an idea how he moves. He moves like an undersized athletic zone blocker. But he is 6'3 1/2 340 lbs. he gets up from the ground like a 230 lb linebacker in his combine highlights. His play in the NFL I think is going to be very similar to Carl Nicks. Nicks is a little taller and longer arms. Eluemunor is a little stronger( which is saying a lot because Nicks was a bull to) and slightly more athletic. He and Stanley are going to dominate on that side of line and so fun to watch

Last edited:

The Greek

Veteran
siragusa will start somewhere on the line week 1. not sure about mangold anymore. for no team to sign him at this point is not a good sign.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler

Yes and he was trying learning schemes at the time. Much less techniques blocking polished top10 rushers. Coaches rarely put their neck out for players. Coaches will say he has a very good chance of starting in the NFL. Rare will a coach promise a player will start in the NFL. Coach Turner has worked with pro bowl NFL lineman and must be really impressed with Eluemunor's raw set of skills. To say he will start in nfl

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Yes and he was trying learning schemes at the time. Much less techniques blocking polished top10 rushers. Coaches rarely put their neck out for players. Coaches will say he has a very good chance of starting in the NFL. Rare will a coach promise a player will start in the NFL. Coach Turner has worked with pro bowl NFL lineman and must be really impressed with Eluemunor's raw set of skills. To say he will start in nfl
Who is Coach Turner? Was he his college coach?

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
enter,
Entering, "Trevor Knight vs. " on YouTube yields Eluemunor vs Auburn.
It isn't pretty. It's only one game but .....oh brother. He gets beat just about any way one can be.
he gets beat inside, beat off the edge, he gets bull rushed into the quarterback.
I've never been good at projecting guys inside but let's hope the FO is.
I see no way based on this tape he sniffs the RT spot any time soon.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
enter,

Entering, "Trevor Knight vs. " on YouTube yields Eluemunor vs Auburn.
It isn't pretty. It's only one game but .....oh brother. He gets beat just about any way one can be.
he gets beat inside, beat off the edge, he gets bull rushed into the quarterback.
I've never been good at projecting guys inside but let's hope the FO is.
I see no way based on this tape he sniffs the RT spot any time soon.

First 6 games he was still learning blocking schemes. His final 3 games is where the improvement came.And his coach said he was a different player. Probably reason being him in round 5. the final coulple games wasn't enough to draft him in second to third round like his improved play warranted. He definitely is at least a year from playing RT. Even then Guard is his best fit for the nfl

The guard he best compares to Carl Nicks was inexperienced as well. Although he was not as raw as Eluemunor. has only one year of division1 experience. Nicks was still kinda raw and on the ground an awful lot. By second year the things that polished players did to beat Nicks was no longer working. In a YouTube video it is mentioned moves and fakes and techniques that Myles Garrett and teammates used to beat Eluemunor in practice were no longer working by time Bowl season arrived.

His arms are kinda short for RT. He isn't quite as long as Nicks and even with the length Nicks' best position was guard at 6'5 345 lbs.Eluemunor is 6'3 1/2 335lbs. But he moves slightly better and is a little stronger than Nicks. He should make the same jump by his second year like Nicks did. Whom needed experience and coaching as well.

Last edited:

The Raven

Veteran
Good god if Siragusa makes it happen at center and Eluemenor works out at LG I'll dance nekkid down Russell Street. Our oline is going to hurt people again.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Good god if Siragusa makes it happen at center and Eluemenor works out at LG I'll dance nekkid down Russell Street. Our oline is going to hurt people again.
Please warn us when you will be doing it so we can avoid the site and traffic...

Last edited:

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler

Think everybody would. No big secret Oline is always my priority on a football team. I'm pissed we let Wagner and Osemele go. If Siragusa and Eluemunor could be pro bowl caliber?? WOW!! I mean WOW it's all about the Oline hurting opponents. Eluemunor and Siragusa are my fav draft picks. I like slimmy Timmy Williams a lot to but the lineman are the picks I liked best. Eluemunor was one of my favorite players in draft before we picked him. However we should of traded back and picked Cam or Lamp and built the Oline in only one draft outside the magnificent future allpro Stanley