• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2017 College Football Thread

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
I really enjoy watching Notre Dame play this year. I cqn't put a finger on it but it's just a well oiled machine that works really nicely.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Talk about momentum swing - Oklahoma State were up 30-10 @WVU. Blocked punt TD and pick 6 on next series makes it now 30-24.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Would anyone else find it funny if we drafted the OKST CB AJ Green so we can have AJ Green Covering AJ Green?:lol:

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Could it be the oline....lol
Well obviously it's a beauty to watch, but I actually avoid looking at them during the game. St Brown is a guy I like, Adams is a treat to watch, and the defense plays some solid football. Generally speaking, they play disciplined and sound football. I like how every play they run just makes sense.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Well obviously it's a beauty to watch, but I actually avoid looking at them during the game. St Brown is a guy I like, Adams is a treat to watch, and the defense plays some solid football. Generally speaking, they play disciplined and sound football. I like how every play they run just makes sense.
Having the oline play tegerther like a well oiled machine makes it much easier for both the offense and defense.