• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2017 College Football Thread

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Pretty good win for Alabama considering all the injuries and how well A&M played on D. Hope Ridley isn't hurt badly and doesn't miss much time.
Georgia scares me. They can run the hell outta the ball and play good D. Alabamas Run D has a chink in its armor. Although im still not totally sold on georgias oline

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Clemson having trouble converting on 3rd down all day. Got cute with fake punt, there's now a chance of upset. 27-24 Syracuse up, 6 min to go, 1st and 10 on Clemson's about 45.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Wow - just saw California absolutely trashed WSU 37-3. Washington State QB threw 5 INTs and was sacked 9 times.
Two top 10 teams lost today to unranked opponents. Up is down and left is right.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Wow - just saw California absolutely trashed WSU 37-3. Washington State QB threw 5 INTs and was sacked 9 times.
Two top 10 teams lost today to unranked opponents. Up is down and left is right.
Water is dry.
Good lord. Luke Falk's stock gonna drop. Which is fine by me.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Rumors are swirling that former Bucs and Raider HC, and current MNF Commentator Jon Gruden is going to be named the new head coach of Tennessee.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Rumors are swirling that former Bucs and Raider HC, and current MNF Commentator Jon Gruden is going to be named the new head coach of Tennessee.
I really can't see that. Too much hard work to turn the college program around. Stranger things have happened though.