• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 1 Discussion (Other Teams)

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
You know who would make a great national TV analyst/announcer? Our very own Gerry Sandusky! He is incredibly knowledgeable and awesome!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I don't get the hate for gruden. He's one of the few commentators who really knows his shit and likes to talk X's and O's. He's engaging and passionate, I'm a fan.

However, he needs to stop sackriding every qb in the league. If he was commentating in the boller days he would be like "and I tell you what, this kid can play some ball, he'll step up in the pocket, deliver a strike, take a big hit and get right back up for more, I LOVE what Kyle boller is doing here tonight"

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I don't get the hate for gruden. He's one of the few commentators who really knows his shit and likes to talk X's and O's. He's engaging and passionate, I'm a fan.

However, he needs to stop sackriding every qb in the league. If he was commentating in the boller days he would be like "and I tell you what, this kid can play some ball, he'll step up in the pocket, deliver a strike, take a big hit and get right back up for more, I LOVE what Kyle boller is doing here tonight"

I literally read that last line in gruden's voice

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
wasn't it rumoured that if the teams ahead of us hadnt taken dalvin cook that he was one of the guys we were targeting in the 2nd round... it made sense for us not to take him in the 1st round but i dont think we wouldnt have taken him in the 2nd if he fell to us...
DeCosta said as much. We were eyeing him in round two.
He would be tremendous in this offense. A crease and he can go.