• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 1 Discussion (Other Teams)

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I don't doubt that Watt is a great player, I was actually one of few who dared to mock him to us in the first, but honestly his stats are skewed here. His two sacks are coverage sacks where Kizer just hokds on for too long and comes into his lap and the INT is even worse, I'm still trying to figure out who Kizer was targeting? Anyway, he's on his way to DPOY but I think it's coming way too easily.

man i just watched that int and it was awful - it was a bad ball thrown to no one and with no conviction - i have no idea who he was throwing at and more importantly why...

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I have one question for everyone......... ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL! If ESPN has done one thing right, it's bringing back Hank Williams Jr for the Monday Night Football opening. Besides the games, hearing Hank before the games is the one thing I'm looking forward to tonight.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Vikings look like they are leaving off where they started at last year. Just they have to avoid the second half collapse from last season.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So much for the "improved" Saints defense. Vikings just went 94 yards in under 2 minutes, and had a drive of 74 yards before that. Sam Bradford is 17/20 with 197 Yards and 2 TDs. Vikings lead 16-6 at the Half.

TheCity50

Practice Squad
This Vikings offense looks good, even if it's because of the awful Saints defense they look like they have some weapons out there in Diggs, Theilen, and Cook.

Last edited:

TheCity50

Practice Squad
Anyone really worried about the london game vs the jags. Or should i not fret. Didnt expect them to blow out the texans
Yeah it's definitely got the feels of a trap game but I really think that it all depends on how well we adjust to playing across the globe. Hopefully Joe will build a stronger chemistry with the other receivers.

FWIW, I don't think the Texas are all that good and getting blown out by Jacksonville was surprising but it wouldn't shock me if they barely won.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
This Vikings offense looks good, even if it's because of the awful Saints defense they look like they have some weapons out there in Diggs, Theilen, and Cook.

To be fair, Diggs has been a weapon for them ever since he came into the league. I'm nervous about that defense. If anyone can give Flacco headaches, it's Zimmer.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
To be fair, Diggs has been a weapon for them ever since he came into the league. I'm nervous about that defense. If anyone can give Flacco headaches, it's Zimmer.

Have to say, after yesterday and seeing what the Vikings are doing tonight. I'm more concerned about the Vikings game than I am the Packers game.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
PFT had an article talking about the lack of offense, well the Vikings have a ton of offense tonight. Gotta say, Bradford is making it hard on the Vikings to go back to Bridgewater when he's healthy. Trading Bridgewater and extending Bradford might be the way to go for the Vikings.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
PFT had an article talking about the lack of offense, well the Vikings have a ton of offense tonight. Gotta say, Bradford is making it hard on the Vikings to go back to Bridgewater when he's healthy. Trading Bridgewater and extending Bradford might be the way to go for the Vikings.
They struggled with running game last season but their passing attack was pretty much the same as today until Diggs got injured.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Dalvin Cook broke AP's Rookie Record for the Vikings for most rushing yards in the opening game. Cook had 127 yards, and AP rushed for 107 yards back in 2007.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I don't care if it sounds sexist but I just can't watch the game contaminated with perpetual female voice. Switching to alternate one doesn't work, too much delay. Sound going off.