• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 1 Baltimore Ravens @ Cincinnati Bengals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Were we really going to keep 7 DLinemen active? Did they really need a spot for Williams? If they were not going to use him this game then why bother having him be active.?

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
It better be sooner. I don't like the idea of us sitting good pass rushers for core special teamers. Unappealing and idiotic strategy. This is not going to be an easy win. We needed all the pass rush we can get.

At least Maxx is playing. Get him some reps

You do that because you do not want to just give up 15 yards of field position because you dont have your top special teams guys active.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I get the love for Tim Williams but it's not surprising we have him benched with Bowser and Smith on the roster and they offer more right now than Williams because both can contribute more in various roles. Don't let bias obsfucate your judgment. We all saw how Tim looked in preseason. He was entirely lost and this game should come down more to who can run the ball more than throw it anyway. Williams isn't ready for the run game yet
After week 1 Williams was not lost. He progressively got better each week and ranked top 5 among all rookies in pressures

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I hope we don't start this game flat today and have to play from behind. I also hope our defense is as good as I think it is so we can win the field position battle, just get us in Tucker's range so we can at least rack up some points all game!

RayRayRaven

Veteran
keys to game
get 100 yds runnin
hold them to less than 100 yds runn
stop aj green
no turnovers
end up positive in turnovers
if we cant run joe cant throw
we can win a 13-10 game but to hold them to 10 we have to win
the keys to the game

Boldnpurpblack

Practice Squad
This game should come down to ST's. Field position and field goals.

I'll be surprised if there's more than 4 combined TD's.

Also curious to see how the ILB snaps shakeout between Correa and Onwuasor. Think we'll see quite a bit of peanut out there.

And it's Perrimans Bday. Calling a "wow" kind of TD grab from him.

FOOTBALLS BACK!!!!!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I'm going to make a bold prediction......

Flacco goes off with a big game putting away any doubt. Over 400 yards, and 4 TDs. We win 34 - 13 over the Bengals.

Status
Not open for further replies.