• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Cleveland

RavensDFan

Veteran
It wasn't about winning or losing, but a rookie qb killing us, neither Manuel nor Prescott carved us up. The bills 4 picks is why we lost that game and the cowboys run game taking over late is why we lost that one
lol Prescott was 27/36 for 301 yds and 3 TDS. I'd hate to see what your version of carving us up would look like.

I was responding directly to his claim that no rookie QB had beaten us since 2012 however, which is how EJ was brought into the mix.

To be clear, I expect us to win this game. You'll have to excuse me if I don't buy into the "dominant" defense after one game since everyone has been making that claim after Game 1 for the last umpteen years and it has not been the case. Which I suspect is what triggered his incorrect rant since he went off on the fire Pees thing which was not even mentioned.

Last edited:
you dont have to designate them though - so literally you only bring back the two that you need...

Oh wow, I misunderstood, you can easily place them on IR and bring them back when need be. It still can be risky if you bring them back and someone important goes down. It happened to NE when Brissett was called from IR and Gronk got injured right after which ended his season on an injury he could've came back from. I

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
lol Prescott was 27/36 for 301 yds and 3 TDS. I'd hate to see what your version of carving us up would look like.

I was responding directly to his claim that no rookie QB had beaten us since 2012 however, which is how EJ was brought into the mix.

To be clear, I expect us to win this game. You'll have to excuse me if I don't buy into the "dominant" defense after one game since everyone has been making that claim after Game 1 for the last umpteen years and it has not been the case. Which I suspect is what triggered his incorrect rant since he went off on the fire Pees thing which was not even mentioned.
Im with you on this one

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
First play from scrimmage offensively will be play action two tight end set with a look to one of them behind linebackers (assuming they bite ).

Did we open last week with Maxx and Boyle on the field?

3-4ravdef509

Practice Squad
I'm anticipating this game being close , I think Joe still shaking off rust throws a pick or two, but finishes the day with a pair of touchdowns as well as the Browns force the offense to go to the air. I know Belle missed the preseason but the Browns just completely shut him down and they are going to gameplan to make Joe move this offense after seeing us run the ball 40 times last week.

20-17 Ravens win.

Rav'n Maniac

Practice Squad
Says it all.
11392855775_a2cc8defa9_o.png

I want us to dominate Sunday but I know its not going to happen. I just want us to show that Sunday vs the Bengals was not a fluke.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Watching the bengals game and they are awful. I dont think they will win more than 6 games. their offense is terrible even with weapons.

I want to see the defense show what the Ravens D showed in years past ... when they faced rookies - let along rookies that had as little overall experiences as Kiser - they ate them alive. Confused them and turned them over repeatedly. Of course, Reed had a lot to do with that confusion, but we need to harass and fluster this kid.

The offense can just play it close to the vest again. I don't expect a lot of explosion ... just control the game. Much of what they get will be set up for them from the D.

Ravens 23-13

Watching the bengals game and they are awful. I dont think they will win more than 6 games. their offense is terrible even with weapons.
If your bad in the trenches - your weapons aren't worth much. Dalton isn't the kind of QB that can be a difference maker to make up for that deficiency (not many QBs can)

Yeah, it's a possibility, but I don't see them firing him before the end of the season.
I'd agree ... just based on how long they've let him hang in there as it is. However, if it gets really ugly- which looks like a real possibility - they may not wait.

If they are like 1-7 at the midway point, particularly if he's still trotting out Hill as his "starter" and is just trying to win today and not develop the team for the future, then they could pull the plug.